ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I lobed the news but everyone here deflated after. Lol

1 Like

See, its a little raise, as i guessed.
Woop. :smile:
Buy the dips drains my fiat, as its never really upwards. I just want to see a bit bankroll raise without me buying :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s become a whole different gamble now… before it was just an abstract crypto-world exchange based numbers gamble, now it is a gamble on something actually happening in a specific place and specific Africans doing specific things in the real world.

Real life success or fail, not just numbers going up and down on an exchange screen that can always come back again.

That’s how I see where we are since last week.

11 Likes

If it goes upwards i can actually put some cash in other things. My egg basket is very Etn blue…

4 Likes

8302x720=5977440
5977440 are mined every day and the number is going down .not so fast enough for everyone.

3 Likes

There Are at least 3 South Africans that we have come in contact with In the forum. All 3 of them absolutely love the project And are using it Without problems. I’m excited about that.

14 Likes

It is in one of the more recent (past 6 months) Crypto Rich interviews

2 Likes

Etn egg domination :smile:
20190305_233103

6 Likes

$1 after 10 years is pretty depressing but still a better return than traditional investments.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I am thinking of something older than that. I remember terrible audio and video quality. But there is no reason he would not re-iterate himself. May have said this more than once. I’ll dig around a bit later once I grab the kiddos from school.

Hey did anyone else notice that CryptoNWO hasn’t been putting any ETN content out?

1 Like

EVERYONE would like to reach bitcoin gains over night. Took bitcoin ten years to reach a impact not seen before and now it seems it is the expectation. 1 dollar is almost 200 times profit… 200,000 return. Look at this graph below That’s not to bad imo but there is more potential than that also imo.

uq16tn4tpnzz

9 Likes

I’ll have to differ with you on your terms. I’d say you are looking at this from a pure traders point of view Investors are still accumulating this based on the actual work being done. :wink:

3 Likes

If we reach 100 mil active users we will be in the 10-20 $ range. Its all about massive user numbers with etn.

1 Like

Horizon-Photo1_1551825788098 you never know whats over the horizon

We keep going purely to promote a good atmosphere within the community. If i started to slagg etn off on twitter it wouldn’t go down well especially for my investment.

So its positive vibes all the way
If i can help etn reach big heights via tweets spreading the word and in the process make me some dam cash then i will do until it moons.

We all get tired of downward trends but it has to go up at some point…doesn’t it…lol i hope so anyway…

If we start to get sick and tired just take a break from it all. Get outside have some fun . Then come back 10 mins later and realise you missed a spike hahahah…

Goodnight electronites . Have a great mafterning
Stay safe and above all

Dont panic…

:sunglasses:
:chipmunk:

8 Likes

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that

2 Likes

10 years will pass whether you held or not. Think about that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well if he said $1 THEN, before so many things that have happened and been planned since took place, before they knew how much money, before Chris Gorman, then imagine what numbers he must have in his head for 10 years down the road right now… of course he will not say.

8 Likes

Yeah i know anyway i’m expecting way more than $1 after 10 years, i was just commenting on what was said.

3 Likes

Well with all the great music hiding in this thread, I thought this might help pass the time. Fugazi - Waiting Room. I mean, if this song is not appropriate on several levels I don’t know what is. And what a bass line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo

4 Likes