ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

We can all do stuff to help this project while we are waiting. If not to change the world then at least to help your own investment?

5 Likes

Or to paraphrase the old saying “ask not what ETN can do for you but ask what you can do for ETN!”

7 Likes

To me it’s like buying into a company and then giving them a bad review even though you’re content with their delivery. Yeah, it doesn’t make sense! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

12 Likes

Ppl invest in trash projects…its all about wrapping.

And for those of you who believe in Electroneum’s future and are purposely spreading negative sentiment in order to drop the price and accumulate more ETN, I say this: stop with the greed. This coin could make you very wealthy in the long run. We are already at basement prices!
:nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk:
:zap::earth_africa::zap:

13 Likes
2 Likes

I really want to see Electroneum teams on the ground and enlarged, working with its partners and locals. Would be keen to see these stories come out over the next few weeks and months. I liked the Uganda video with the very switched on store owner.

8 Likes

I want to see the ETN logo on The Unlimited’s website.

11 Likes

I don’t know how long you’ve been around but this coin has overcome a lot of adversity. There was a spammer spamming our blockchain to bog it down, whoever that was can’t afford to do that anymore because they raised the fees but clearly they had bad intentions so I think they are still out there.
Then there was the miners abusing the difficulty algorithm, that sucked.

In my opinion the China pools are selling most of the coins they mine. I don’t think ETN is a good target for arbitrage now that I have an abritage app I see better targets for them (traders that do this) so I reverse my previous theory that it was the China pools doing it.

Maybe the person/s that was spamming our blockchain before is now doing arbitrage on a different set of coins and using that profit to keep ETN low with bots? I don’t know, just guessing.

But we just barely started on the target audience that was Intended, banking the unbanked so I think just wait a bit and see what happens there.

8 Likes

About 7 Billion just got wiped off the market. Just.like.that. :nerd_face:
ETN’s turn to bump it up? :thinking:

Exactly your words.I agree wholeheartedly

It turns me off…totally.
Enough to make me walk away.

5 Likes

Yes I find that very strange that there is nothing on The Unlimited site.

2 Likes

That’s what I was saying before but check out how many people have requested a micro loan on kiva that are in South Africa, it’s zero. I even sent kiva an email requesting them to partner with Electroneum and posted their reply here on these forums somewhere.

4 Likes

I was here for all of that. It’s been a ride.

4 Likes

The Price today only matters if you want to sell today. ETN is not a get rich quick scheme! I will care about the price in December, because then I want to sell 10% of holdings to cover investment expenditures. I will sell another 20% in 2020, and more in 2021, etc. Until then, I will keep collecting more cheap, (make that super cheap) ETN. Cheers :slight_smile: Cheap prices now only means my bags get bigger. How about an AMEN!?

7 Likes

Investment returns are one thing, But it does make it harder to influence the unbanked outcomes with a lower sats/usd value.

2 Likes

Its harder to sell in my friends, been lately. :face_with_head_bandage:
Screenshot_20190306-024611_KuCoin

2 Likes

How about an ohm ?
I wish there was an upvote button and a downvote one.
So many people do so much positive work.
Others are simply here for a free ride.
I wonder which one actually benefits
Electroneum in the long term?
This is your investment

4 Likes

lol You guys are intense. My comment was one of concern. Not fud, not to create negative sentiment, simply concerned for something I not only believe in, but have invested heavily in. But lesson learned. Only happy thoughts here.

5 Likes

No prob. Its only alot guys moving cash into more fruity percentages for Quick bucks. I guess the same money comes back after profit.
Well, my bag grows larger.

2 Likes