10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

Thanks for 200ETN!!:blush::blush::blush: will pass it to my mom:)

2 Likes

I wish one day I only will be using ETN as payment method

etnkBrD8Zca5scbiZRtycaco24dCZmuDG6wcTMeDHNZfCnJY1rQaX5BghCypdnJx3CWXq53KExfRUAA5YqEkkJQJ9WM3mfqm5x

Thats great to hear you were given and then in turn you gave,
Even if it is your own mother It is a great gesture from her child.:heart:plus twenty squirrels!

1 Like

I’m using Electroneum and this is such a good choice to get money. That mining is simple and easier then others. Thank you for this good program and keep going perfect please.

etnkN9xM1JdFLx5fZUZVEx6uAffjyjbnhCTkSZmNLCPP7K5xaRYF6i1go1XiEvUPV2iYur82g6ANT6gF3t4yXrs87QXkcRwvse

1 Like

I can see that people if win once they want to be every time winers .what the hack !!! Just be ware that other people deserve too dude !!! Congratulation for all people I’m out of this and many thanks to the man who made the donation:kissing_heart: @cryptocapsule

etnkQUvaSck4aBNVgRK95SHHamTcbggsuhLRAqcCnkHLHMAp2AtCnNbLdyxVoX2LzReQJyc3xEw5ocjqXPRWtu4j3HTR5QPjRb
+
Easy to reach, instant payment and future

Address: etnkHQ7vgaCNrjwzPuXhn6fvtVvHNZzTsMsdXL1GfXijfVkJSoAcX6wjouNdvNV7S5Dp4zYLJBMwvYorJwKbyXCE4CiGBFtenf

Will hodl till the moon :full_moon_with_face: this is a great philanthropy. No good deed goes unrewarded.

Nope it’s not , it’s a fabulous piece of generosity and kindness .

etnkCS6VCLsJKV4se9x3ETSJmNtMRKz5aCeu8PwBgvZhH9zZF84pzNudruYpYaNaaPi8FZvUCSyeocyRBPZr5MKr8sN5mXzDJj

Electroneum is a cryptocurrency focused on the mobile market. in less than a year, Electroneum gained more than 2 million registered users, that is even more than the amount of Facebook users in the first year! A strong team, a strong currency and a strong market are guaranteed to be successful. This is the reason why I believe in Electroneum.

1 Like

@Emmanuel
I have more ETN to send you BRO IM me your Address again cheers.

4 Likes

Generosity has no bounds , some good eggs in this community…

4 Likes

:egg::fried_egg: or :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick: :rooster: I like Eggs!

3 Likes

And chickens , nom nom lol , agreed fried boiled , scrambled whatever … eggs for the win…

Hmm chicken ovulations taste scrummy hahahahhaha

etnkJQqPAkd4VPQieSy4nLQjShUj2aBcWWbWgoLHhxu771SLfSinKC1Z4D7N4f9qxDYcnR9sPKYn2hcqXaSYN5uV2C4fyhJjRM

Good morning & thanks for the offer. I appreciate ETN because of the community, the passion to help the underprivileged, the drive of the team, and the vision of the project.

Love your generosity man! Much love for you! :heart:

I like Electroneum because of how it will change the lives of millions of people #etn is a gift from god believe it are not it’s here to repair the world mainly the unbanked.

etnkAjvy7pxTZpsoo4tsZMio4HuGjLbX7Tf8kDeSTXYkUP3Exu3Uof6C6RdWqwiput5tWCkj2vY3z4HgA8oXn6ab3JBM3Xvjsp

I love ETN just because I know this is the future, and you know I also want to spend some more time with my family and my lovely daughter, and I am so much confident electroneum will definitely touch the moon… lets see I have done my part and waiting for GOD’S part

3 Likes

etnkC3F8sjHXd1dY51LvDpVDUZV8XyDcvXfJ69sxPnATHvcGVNfmHnGN7rYKU4GzZCb1Kb3V1dRMg1se5krM3WTC4pSDnbMPyU
3rd

Hi, I am only mining and the best thing about ETN is its target to reach many hands to reach mass adoption.
I am not able to buy as I am not financially able to, but this mass adoption and the plan to reach goal is my favorite thing about ETN!

Hi,

I started down my crypto journey just over a year ago, building a small mining rig and just learning about new coins. I mined numerous small cap coins hoping to find that one coin that will moon. Then I can across ETN. Decided to sell the mining rig and invest the money in ETN. I used to use PayPal a lot, but I see ETNs instant payment tool as it’s replacement. It’s class. So quick, easy to use and cheap. It is the future of online payments…

etnkKMjwHFrJCSd5MjxKMsPva37AYcuHEPe9VegLXExWV6BrDKbnEhMceTPKLNJZryQkuArrGqDipAgrqYeuMU5d2eYH4jRVJA

Thanks

1 Like

@cryptocapsule I’m really really thank you man .it’s wonderful:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: the first time I get something in my life as gift .really thank you man it was perfect I think today is my day thank you again and for all team .as I mentioned before i started with etn and I’ll just still with her .i belive that it will be the best go go go ETN that is what I expected actually yesterday I get little but sady but today yay it’s my day :partying_face::partying_face:
:heart_eyes:

5 Likes