10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

Wihaaa !!! Now I got 400 ETN yay I’m really happy today thanks Guy’s thanks all .:kissing_heart: its my victory:sunglasses: and for sure all that by the community

3 Likes

Got 200! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I know you’re really busy doing an awesome thing here and I hate to say this but… Don’t forget about meeeeeeee! :pray::hugs::money_mouth_face:

(Posted 20h ago…)

20181113_200807

This community is great and exciting. We follow the developments with great excitement every day. I trust my electron because I believe in the future.
Greetings from turkey

I appreciate you taking care of our community whenever When I get into the position to help I will return the love with no hesitation

Just sended to my mom and tested this instant payment notifications! awesome! :))

@cryptocapsule my mom is thankfull for 200ETN! thank you :slight_smile: :blush::blush:

2 Likes

CHACHINGGGGGG!!! $$$$:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:$$$$

Thank you very much, good sir. Gonna use this to incentivize/convert new members!!!

Thanks​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

etnkBSpyaPNFdnneUSJUeANsaRSUYFXUaMqDWr9hiYNiKw8bh8JfwRt8jmK4jnEFz24feGXr1Ctk4VQXDReB4bWR8nv59nkeWJ

:heart::heart::love_letter:

because it’s fast, easy to use, can be used all over the world, I don’t have to carry a credit card, the transaction fees are almost non-existent, you can only do any work with your cell phone, you don’t have to deal with banks.thx

1 Like

etnkDCDigGigjUuCmH7MxbYrs5yrq4hs2YYjHGss3PfxfdBtf1Gt8f5AHjxq8aSLfY5fKmEiUc7Z2PKBGaDaBVUw7t4vM82mBL

1 Like

I love ETN because it is one of the few investments I can think of that will not only make me money, but will enable people less fortunate than myself a leg up in a new economy. To my mind it is an ethical investment. etnk2DYzKcGQY4VdhJVJucaVmZdG4EtgJgLMU3PevJZH3B2MMdLZ3AhX2qXU7arBwr2BiwTwLuqSAUkcdzgfNTHL4bYPxCGxqH

1 Like

etnjw4HLqtjhXGNqL7wb8a69316PWnErXLqC9Y4DdudyA4fVNUeKiNpQPhQvmz4Ubs3dDmZQGB5z3Ak3yRufnXHS5ENsuFmrcN

I believe ETN is the future, and that if I wish to buy something huge I don’t have to go through problems with my card, I can simply show my ETN Wallet instead :smiley:

You are a legend @cryptocapsule , I had my doubts, but you are true to your word. Just the sort of person this world needs. I know there are many scams out there so people are a bit dubious, but you ask for nothing and only give. People who do not believe, bad luck, you will miss out.

1 Like

I like ETN because it is easy to mine and I can mine it using my phone and also in future i will integrate it with my ecom shop as well

etnkEVxCNusUqycUfJsQuxR3bSX9VNdGhUECXCd1p7KmfQF2wMujTPd2STPgxXUozdHMbvdZ1o3XS9FqAjXxU6Ws8Taiy9hFVw

The “etn” dropped for me today…bad joke lol. But this is why…

Can you imagine the day where people in the unbanked areas login once a week on the miner to get their free etn… And then, think of the day when the subscription based model is out and that unbanked person can have a “standing order” with say a local shop (to pay for water/food/milk) continuely on order for absolutely free… That model truly has to work and will really spark adoption and is a win-win for the customer/ shop owner/economy. It just needs to be readily available and within the local communties (coming) I can’t stop thinking how GREAT and EASY Electroneum is and big it will become.

etnk3U2hSUv8D2DDxohTxbTqXoekidsxA8XaNFfQCQUUehSrAtE6cugEPtC96HGdFvbApdRisWWqoBxjzoosw4Hy6UZCSs7LMH

etnkLMDMqorDqy9jEryZHtgNiDrnGfygMWZ9zBvX5PjkYVQkWU2F6oq6ScBVageDnydiE2pdWcAvs4SSwJBT3gcr4Ao5vkw4n5

I think exciting times are ahead as this becomes more widespread throughout the industry

Thanks mate for what you do. I think the ETN Is a very undervalued project that brings a big chance especially for unbanked people from the 3rd world. ETN Is a project for people who really understand it’s real value… not for those who just ask ‘when lambo’. That’s why i like Electroneum.
etnjvxvNoVm211WXNuYkwT17p7916vqc4N29xNFS9yxxcpMMTaLmhzzBJGbPTRNsvtf4um3BXzMeQPmF2H5UaE832oBwuWwhKj
IMG_20181113_230717

Thank you for this opportunity @cryptocapsule. I first heard about ETN as its ICO came to an end and immediately fell in love with the project, it’s simplicity, focus on the 99% and how it will help others whilst enroute to mass adoption, I believe ETN is the future and as well as being my introduction to cryptocurrency, it is giving me the opportunity to teach my kids about cryptocurrency and blockchain. The modest amount I have built up in my wallet will be passed on to them will hopefully help them in future, as they mature alongside the project.
etnwallet

etnkNo2bZ8qBiV3wtnMYdR1Pavdc5XCyyg4pwWNkdQujHAJyUDTBWiHC8NB6ezrzKU1mHXsDsTrSifboC7uVzqPc7Wdnoe6FvU .

I acquired my first ETN December 21st, 2017. And since then I have mined over 200ETN in which I strongly believe that ETN is the future crypto currency with best software/hardware programmers on desk. With it one-time transfer resolution ETN is the best and will move mountains in a short while. With ETN I believe that my future pension is secured.