10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

I will giveaway random amounts in this thread from now until Nov. 15th

10,000 Total. The amounts i will send will be random. between 100 - 1000 ETN

Not everyone will get some, but im sure some of the people who do will post.

I have giving away over 100,000 ETN to date randomly after this

2 Things you have to do!
***Post your ETN Public QR code or Address
***Type a reply on why you like Electroneum

Simple!

There is no catch, I been a trader and investor for many years & its nice to randomly give back or help others. Our price has been low so i figured i would cheer some people up and giveaway some ETN before it creeps back up so it will be worth even more for you :slight_smile:

etnjyuM7ubSCqjQRtiS6RQEPDauvFLsicKixZ5sQUm7hPEbC6hBFaiYAYRVtf5EKMzNef78ir1xW6UNnaRwDoUi64bZaqQ7eLM
etn

I truly believe ETN will replace Fiat in the future, instant payment is a great feature which no one else have at this stage especially with these low rates.

2 Likes

etnkFe1LxQnLYmnsAbSMthNr2NXMJjGTJcYhB8fWz1GuPL2UAxeicmKBrpuxzAdcUiJ6LG5VdVAmS9oz5Mj4TuBH9LWNEHAe8v

i love ETN because they are giving the unbanked people the opportunity to improve their live and making it easier.

2 Likes

Good job dude .yeap I’m infatuated in ETN cuz I know qrypto world as a good and I’m in almost the 50 coin in thr market , firstly actually I saw what can team , youth,Good gathering community would make by electroneum and I’m really Glade and happy to be one of this magnificent project . secondly other coins doesn’t have good goals for the world future and especially for unbanked people , mobile operator world and other big problems in qrypto curnices .By ETN me as a college I started my own project and started to help people to know this coin eventually by solving our days problems by sending or received money and all other delays .so if you loved and infatuated in some thing that helps you in reality that is it .at the end I would rather say I’m not looking about the price of our best coin ETN like other people and FUDS we are with ETN till infinity (more than infinity :wink:) by the way I would rather to thank every body who works for that sake and really especial thanks to all ETN team hopefully we will be the number one coin in the world we trust and believe that what ever happened best thanks and regards from Turkey :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hey, thx for the opportunity, it never hurts to amass more of ETN. There isn’t too much philosophy about it. ETN brought me into the crypto world, its easy enough to use so much that I managed to bring some people into it previously very sceptic about the whole idea. Hopefully we’ll be able to use it as the means in the future.

etnk6XvcLHnaYRo8j1Z1ZeWKaBrHTjTph31kxmE2eq795j6D6xgX9nU1HQZRmMKWPa2ZoWSPyWGAFLqvR3En8SsA9cxekH3jTR

1 Like
etnjxmvUQDeYGqD4gVoPggh8AZvx6jiKCTXwk1m5U95Ha2bnnYnQHyh8YnQV5tHfUjacCtYVBdTLwNaxK4tLXgtg2YwsCegoRm

My only way out! I am blind, in my country, people with disability don’t get jobs very easy! So, when introduce to ETN, I know with my whole heart, this is my way out. So, my dream is to one day meet all the wonderful people of this forum! Not if but when :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I passed the etn on that I received , to some one who needed it more than I did.

Thanks for this generosity

2 Likes

-Mobile Mining

etnadress

etnkHUJgkmXFUzRCYJJNu5EcSFxYb6FLsAZZL7H1CAPb5QpTmx4uTsf7d9UsaJJXJu825jhosjWUpZt4kkTMGeE8Aejr2z79nA

1 Like

@cryptocapsule
You’re the man :sunglasses:

3 Likes

etnk9o3ydx1AofXGzdyyP98DveHKKutWmZTjo9rFmmXjetvVzDRqa8eQfDh8DGZZuvXnHBp9pFjFQbHwwhc6fwMW9XNNcBCiV2
ETN will change the world and improve the financial lives of many. I love the fact that we all can be a part of the movement of this project even if we only just have a smart phone and can’t buy any we can get it free by Mining it.

3 Likes

@cryptocapsule
Thanks for helping others :slight_smile:

4 Likes

etnk6YzYvPVPPCmjNtba72NLLffUpHrSD6YkeB3beRYk1dqVmXoNLPT13vWc2w3HzzEtQyrLnp3Er33et9s4tdQc7bnxDZYRww

Electroneum convinced me because of its simplicity, idea to get everyone involed and great team comunication with the community. Looking forward to grow with this coin and watching it do change in the world for the better!

3 Likes

etnkAZxSUGybcgvqRzZ99YdwxjSqjex68MTDXkMz9hTqHTyTgJmVHNt92511aFfGKt4ADaB7gJAXNdPRWssontav4VSPNFbgC6

Focus on the 99%. Simplicity. Mobility. Instant Transactability (word?). Excellent team with business focus, not just crypto/blockchain. So many great things!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey I’m just a regular guy with a freaky cripto friend, he recommend me electroneum and this forum and now i both small stash, mining and checking the forum all day, I think I got some kind of addiction from looking the charts. :slight_smile:
Have fun guys!

etnk4F1zyLLRvBnQ9P3NkVP6CrD5DrvsCHqx87Hj475nfKwhJzMqUe6NDj1fLoTMF9cQU6uMR2yRv75kLqCtBdh93dpN89tNDU

3 Likes

etnk6rzRaopRALTPyKWK3GZH2LB43fhTZfdSFRkC1EKQAZ4QvkM3dMD69uDbK4QTLSQzKvDYT49PqXeM5wtRmWnu41J4h5335V

I like etn because it is unique and mobile based miner is also unique.

3 Likes

I really believe in ETN. I think they will achieve mass adoption because is easy to use and mobile based.
ETN_adress

etnjxSaFewH9Ffz4GPyuo6KMmSYtsuAFBCv6gfVCE5gbgzrjMGkrLcrEC5vfTPz3CKM2mXXKcFfhBcmtmTB6eorZ8SW1iv1QTF

2 Likes

etnjyKXgpMoNgJdNn9DeV9CQUMw7UHfKVTZwnPkF6M9oHaGPDLuoXorX6TM37cqFLEGVjsM6cxRhY9sD4TPotCBT7ToJMUkzx8

Electroneum has a great future due to it’s great team and their instant payment system.

2 Likes

Electroneum have a great project, a great team and also very important to me: a great community. We are global. Oh, and they have a lightning bolt in their logo, who doesn’t love a lightning bolt?

etnkBSvyC4vSosptJzYpTVfNpEQcZdYqu8vfNSLoVBBG5Gus3rfRN9XDNgaTgiXH539woVt7nawP1jDqVeFPjwif4gU7NySKbd

3 Likes

etnk2scgq1U6GTh5GTWFtVKfpBd8NorKJRwV8ZrKkHWZgT5YTHYm5hra5H2RR8YnQyFk39eqSBtmk4cHJKbETeey1mRRLUw8B2
Screenshot_20181113-013250_Electroneum

I love the team behind it and have strong believe in their past experience in business. Etn as a whole is a complete ecosystem planned to empower people and putting people closer to eachother. It makes the unbanked move 2 steps ahead and making thing accessable.
I am from an unbanked country and we dont have paypal or amazon so Etn would make so much of a difference.

Thats all! ETN is much more than a currency.
Its a revolution in the financial industry.

3 Likes

LOL. It’s nice to see kindness if this is real. It really cheers me up. I gave 10,000 to a friend and my little sister on a paper wallet. If anyone can verify they received this it would cheer me up.

4 Likes