10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

Nothing scammy about it, Its pretty hard to scam someone when I AM giving away ETN to people. ’ Common Sense ’

9 Likes

etnk6oQDj32fqLmSfE14hzfZLLgSA6Z4gDv6dnR2S8QGgQYbxS3pv9PBbqZY19XofCVtBnnqAHnZk4LqX4DRLiaT3Pu7T7ghJF

ive been in ETN since Oct last year … been through all the drama of people on the community…
but my faith has never been fade on this project specially on the team. i came from under developing country… belong to a poor category family… and thats the reason why Im eager to buy more even if its 1000 or even 500 ETN because I can see that this will provide me and my family atleast a better opportunity in the future . THank you

1 Like

Why don’t you get people to send you there wallet address in private instead of making it public

1 Like

I think you need to re-read what you just posted… The wallet addresses are just that “public” you can share them with who ever, just like any other public addresses . There is nothing me nor anyone can do with a public ETN address .

Just like ETN shows all users: Its perfectly safe to give your address out, you can even publish it on a website or social.

8 Likes

etnkQpeJ1oEZVEVwkRK99sDjXmroYKsCoGBqeSC1SMesLUYRuXBk2voXoCYfcw9rtqcpcbg6SRqzNcVNoTK18u3c5dZS9d1inq

Well for me there’s a lot of reasons I like ETN particularly because efforts has been made to ensure that just anyone can get it which is a major milestone and a massive achievement to me personally but most especially I love ETN cos it’s got A cool badass logo. Put that on a superhero and he’s going to own places. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Definitely not scam just got 200 ETN myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, thanks so much for 200 ETN @cryptocapsule!!!

1 Like

etnjzgzBgdKYg9Mpfvm2SwVVpZEegGJThSTM1kXBENgCXWNex1Q8qGDPSx6LDr3LYcHRNCvDT8RCKFscLK3piy2s3EGJwZTZKF
Hi and good work @cryptocapsule . ETN is the future. Any free ETN I received would be used to reward those I can get to join us on our journey…:+1:

1 Like

I got free ETN today Thank you!

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thankyou for being so generous @Cryptocapsule
There arent too many around these days that give from the heart.
I hope yours is an example that many from this fantastic community will follow in various ways espescially when time goes on and they in turn will have more to give.

2 Likes

etnkDCDigGigjUuCmH7MxbYrs5yrq4hs2YYjHGss3PfxfdBtf1Gt8f5AHjxq8aSLfY5fKmEiUc7Z2PKBGaDaBVUw7t4vM82mBL

The reason u love etn is its giving free coins to we those whom can’t afford to buy or trade on exchanges and moreso it’s focusing on the majority of the world not like other crypto which aims is to make profit and dump the project. …

1 Like

etnkNTc26sXQePwkrKgQS7TPD8q4s654DTZtcW45Rt32AWkpwMqjteddrYcm7MwtVib7GAwxhZ9WJ2UT73MYZBQs7yufj7RUDM

The only hope for the future is ETN, I have no choice.

I haven’t got anything yet :pensive: . i love ETN and really want to get some ETN guys any amount it will be good for me I appreciate that .I’m getting 10 etn every 3 days and till now I got totally 150 yea I think it will be good if I could Pay my mobile phone bil by ETN

etnjzvsoeS6D7abAeZnsqjJqMS24RhMQCD4sDS59bHAQN8HEcMHp34BWwXeUahKtazKoUVp2tM7Yvi4QVASRbkmC2ZRgYteh7p

I like Electroneum because it is mobile friendly and can be mined on mobile.
Most importantly it is very easy to use.
People can experience Cryptocurrency without spending any money because of mobile miner. Otherwise, it is very difficult for common people to own any other Cryptocurrency (in developing countries and non technical people).
Overall, it is easy to understand, use, mine. :+1:

Thanks for sending me etns.

(May I participate one more time today !! :wink: )

Cryptocapsule this is super awesome of you. I encourage all of you who received some ETN to pay it forward by setting up an account for one of your friends who knows nothing about ETN and putting 10% of what CC gave you in their account.

7 Likes

i did that yesterday it’s done :sunglasses:

1 Like

you deserve to get some !!
well written mate!

1 Like

I love ETN because they are giving the non banked people the opportunity to improve their live and making it easier.!

Code|281x500

1 Like

Thats a very nice idea @Squidward_Nakamoto
Also very good for the promotion of Electroneum.
I like it a lot.:heart::heart: