What's going on! :)

Screenshot_20180920-093033

Where are all these buy orders coming from?

speculators realising ETN is a pretty darn good bet right now :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yup because of the news that they will start marketing next month already :thinking:

6 Likes

Fingers crossed this is the beginning of the rise of etn…

Yeah we need to start Marketing especially since the instant payment system is now live .

1 Like

it’s beginning in october.

3 Likes

:grin:

Everything is crossed… been a while since we have seen positive growth. App miners down to 86k ( that could be because of updates ) we really need to get out there and take the world on… Rise above the best

3 Likes

Great to see Electroneum moving up faster than most coins this morning!

5 Likes

Big WHALES see the opportunity to make money. HODL strong :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Ya, I think that wales find out that ETN start marketing in October and they know that marketing is a strong point of ETN so for them is easy money. Buy now… wait for 3x-5x and sell.

4 Likes

18 % upp ! Yoooo … big buy ordersss

3 Likes

I’m trying to get some more but BTC is taking its sweet time in appearing in my cryptopia balance … Come on dam you lol

3 Likes

How come ETN’s market cap has risen like $9 million in the past few days, but the 24h volume remains around $3-400.000?

2 days ago I put a buy order for 100k ETN at 81 Satoshi. it’s going great :sweat:

1 Like

53 !!!

3 Likes

It is going up exactly when I wanted to buy. :smiley:

3 Likes

24h volume was like 200.000 last few days

1 Like

Yes, but what I don’t understand is how the market cap rose like this. Over $10 million, with that low 24h volume.
I believe the exchanges are lying about the volume.

1 Like

Hi all.

Market Cap doesn´t have to with the volume.
Market Cap is Circulating Supply x Price :wink:

4 Likes

Ah ok, you’re right.

Strap your seatbelts everyone! We are on the ETN galactic ship :rocket: our first stop will be the moon and after we will visit mars and more planets and our last stop will be the Ells Galaxy! :cowboy_hat_face: :rocket:

6 Likes