What's going on! :)

Not yet, cause I have to buy some more.
This is the first time I see ETN with the best 24h % change in the top 100 coins.

Same here. XD
It’s just going up

I expect a small reset in the price followed by a gain this month.

Omg what is happening??? I want to transfer some BTC from coinbase to kucoin in order to buy ETN but the transaction has been pending 15 minutes and i still dont see any single confirmation!!!

I have just bought some 80K & going to wait that maybe BTC will go down so I would do second round LOL, crazy time now :astonished:

Never buy when the price is on the rise. Wait for it to settle.

1 Like

WOW my last tweet - keep pumping GUYS :smiley: https://twitter.com/cechv2/status/1042713485329813506
Most raising coin of the DAY and back in TOP100 - lets get CELEBRATE :champagne:

3 Likes

retweeted :slight_smile: Happy dayz

2 Likes

now comes the question… is this already THE RISE or just rise before THE RISE??? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We may have to wait until October to see a constant rise.

1 Like

it rises fast :open_mouth: rise ETN rise!

3 Likes

Wooooop wooooop , come on etn . Good news Friday is nearly here …

Pray for the bullrun people pray hard !!!

it’s great :slight_smile: - got a loooooong way to go too so dont forget to bring snacks :slight_smile:

I have just done it again for somehow I do’t see ETN to go down anymore as we had seen it before :heart_eyes:
after all the coin is destined to rise well above 1c so I will not lose anyway, at least I hope :+1:

We’ll see. Even though it rises based on its own performance, and not based on total market performance, if BTC will underperform, they will all be drawn into a dumping frenzy. Which will require me to buy more ETN! :smiley:

We are leaving for the Ells Galaxy people who didn’t get on board will be left behind but we might come back for you all later! :rocket: :cowboy_hat_face:

Me too, but good time for investing is until October for when advertising campaign kick off the price must continuously rising, and I do’t intend to buy ETN for anything above 3c.

It doesn’t matter at what price you will buy more ETN, as long as you already have enough bought at a low price.
What’s important is to have as many as you can, because the price will go crazy in 6-12 months.

Good question, but how much is enough, that is what bother me the most :thinking:

I found myself always thinking that I did not get enough :grin:

haha- I thought I had a reasonable stack but now I see folks on here buying 250,000 here and there. I bought most of mine when they were alot more expensive and they will be again.

I think if you’ve got over 100,000 you’ll do real well :slight_smile:

1 Like