Wallet available balance stuck at 4.86 not updating

I agree @eFiJy now is the time to stock up on ETN :rocket:

1 Like

Everyone having this balance stuck problem please remember to start a support ticket at support.electroneum.com

2 Likes

I donā€™t think that is necessary to everyone raise a support ticketā€¦ Team need to solve this for all of us. 1st they need to investigate and then solve. If everyone have this problem they obtain over 100k support ticketsā€¦ Not so funny :smiley:

Same problem here. Since the update Iā€™ve had two mobile miner payments that havenā€™t updated on my balance, Iā€™m struggling to import from offline wallets too. Screenshot_2018-09-13-23-23-17

Massive stuff up on their part. Clearly there is a software issue at their end. I really think they are using the wrong block chain anyway. This needs to be fixed permanently.

I get the tensionā€¦ what always helped me last year: Keep calm and trust! - I know there might be short term money involved - but if you remind yourself onto the potential you might have bet your money on - then itā€™s worth the patience! :pray:

I am not worried about the money . I just want a product that works. Luckily now not many are using crypto so waiting to get it fixed isnā€™t an issue. I figure anything invested in crypto is lost money until it isnā€™tā€¦Making mistakes now is ok but lets hope it doesnā€™t become a pattern later on when we need to rely on it.

1 Like

This is the reply I got from support in response to telling them the balance is wrong on both the app and websiteā€¦

I got the same messageā€¦ but this doesnā€™t help

I also deleted the app and installed it new but with no change

I have alredy answered the support

That was the same answer for me too.
They are not giving due importance to the problem or are still not drawing enough attention to move from the first level of support.
Could someone indicate a moderator or administrator who can escalate the problem?

Not complaining but I am facing same 10etn not showing in main balance.
It doesnt matter since its 10 etn only but perhaps there is a bug the team is unaware of .

@Bee @BegaMutex @Corentin @DividedShark @Egg @Deleted_Account @MSystem @Rach @taylor.gorman

Please, can you help us to give visibility to this problem?
It is clear that it is a bug, but they are still not dealing with it.

Our team are looking into this issue.

3 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Sorry for the anxiety, but I have recruited 15 new users for an online championship and only ETN as a way to pay the registration. It would be disappointing to inform them that it will not be possible because of a failure.

One more time, thank you.

Iā€™m sorry for any inconvenience caused.

4 Likes

Update on my end - 2nd miner payment submitted. Available balance went up 10. 10 still not going to available. I wonder if things done on the 10th got stuck in limbo.

It will be processed, if it says ā€œretryingā€ that means it is still being processed. I just had my transaction from the 10th completed.

Rachel

1 hour ago

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in contact.

I have sent this onto my development team and they are looking into this issue.

Iā€™m sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Rachel

i just looked in my mobile miner app and now the available balance is updated correctly :grimacing:

3 Likes

yes mine has updated now - wonder what the solution was. Lets see if future transactions are ok. But looks like progress anyway

1 Like