Upload videos and earn up to $150 in ETN Rewards

That’s a good idea and suggestion - subtitles in different languages. I’m not sure what the best approach will be to do that yet too, but I’ll try and look into it if it’s could be somehow done.

I am trying to understand what you meant by

the pages

though, can you please explain.

Can you please help with all their official social media handles?

1 Like

Social media isn’t really my game, totally new to most of it. Only recently got twitter because of anytask.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the Electroneum homepage, you’ll see where all they are:

I’ve learned that with Twitter, once you follow one, you easily find the rest based on what the service suggests to you. Can be a good way to promote your tasks, but once again I’m pretty new to all of it.

1 Like

sellers have one page now but when you translate it then there will be many pages:) maybe this would be a job for anytask.com to provide some UI switch for more languages @BegaMutex ?

1 Like

Alright, thank you both for those explanations.

1 Like

@ETNCEO @SabrinaAdmin

2 Likes

my video became private why

Could you give a little more information?

What video, where?

its fixed now, do you know when are rewards comming?

Should be this month. We just don’t know the date. Perhaps @ETNCEO can give us a specific date…

1 Like

hey, can we have information on when the rewards will come?
thanks a lot

i have received the reward thanks to electroneum team thanks to @ETNCEO richard that’s a great promis realised i love that electroneum revolution i’m happy that i have found this project in my life woow ! :smile: :smile:

4 Likes

I’ve received my rewards too. Thank you Electroneum and AnyTask.

4 Likes

Immediately I read @Anis and @user2272 's messages here, I decided to go check up my wallet too and I am still smiling now as I type :smile: :smiley: :smile: :laughing: for I have received my reward too!
Much more love for the project! This is a promise kept; a word fulfilled. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

Thanks to @ETNCEO and the entire #ETN team.

Many thanks to @lkelemen @Dr_Jan_Itor @PrestoCrypto and all that helped one way or the other when I was having a challenge with uploading my videos too. You guys are wonderful!

7 Likes

Congrats buddy! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi,

I uploaded 3 videos on 3 tasks that met all the requirements, but only received $50 of ETN, not $150?

“Up to”. Congratulations on the free ETN though. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

“HOW TO EARN THE FULL $150 REWARD IN ETN” - I followed the instructions to the letter.

Free is getting something for nothing. I put quite a bit of time into making those videos and in the OP it says it’s payment for services rendered.

Yeah I know the terms were clear that’s why I adhered to them strictly and submitted a high quality video that included every element they asked for. I have raised a ticket with support so will wait to hear back from them.

1 Like

Please is this offer still available?

1 Like