Upload videos and earn up to $150 in ETN Rewards

I also found this:

3 Likes

I saw that as well but it hasn’t been of help to me.

have you tried to upload a png file? if that isn’t either successful then it can be a server side problem

Hello. Is anyone else having trouble signing into their AnyTask account with their electroneum account?

I couldn’t log in with my etn account to anytask now.

png upload is having no issue at all, it’s only videos.

Right now, I can’t sign in too.

you could try to upload non mp4 video like avi

Alright…,
Will see if I can get it converted and still maintain the good quality.

2 Likes

Looks like they just updated the AnyTask site, try it again.

I can get in to the seller area now. Probably not your issue but I did see this:

No single file can be over 500mb.

I agree that the issue you have is most likely file extension, but it may work now anyway.

1 Like

Oh okay…,
Trying it now, thanks.

A single file of my video is around 6mb by the way.

1 Like

You’re getting this message after clicking “preview your task” ? Videos and pictures do not start uploading until you select preview you’re task.

1 Like

Alright now!
I’ve gotten it resolved and I am excited!!

I tried uploading again to see if the update that @Dr_Jan_Itor mentioned will fix it, but it didn’t.
Then I tried converting the video encoding as suggested by @lkelemen and bingo! It worked. The funny part is that the file extension is still .mp4 but different encoding, and that worked the magic.

Big thanks to you all!

4 Likes

Yes I found that it is after clicking the preview button that it uploads and that is when the issue presents itself. But I’ve gotten it resolved now, thanks.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Kindly check out what I offer on AnyTask

https://anytask.com/ligerdolf/3d-home-exterior-and-interior-designs-and-renderings

I’d like the gurus in the community to check if my uploaded video might make the cut for the on-going reward too. Cheers.

2 Likes

Cool man, I dig it!

Only thing I would change is that I would make the song fade in after you’re done talking. It was a bit distracting for me, hard to pay attention to what you were saying. But that might just be me, you don’t need to change a thing.

Others will probably be just fine, but I’m…Squirrel! :chipmunk: What was I saying? :crazy_face:

giphy

Cool to see the variety of tasks people are bringing! :+1:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it is right to post my task link here but I sure do want you guys to see the videos I have been struggling to upload on my tasks all this while, and as well hear your views/feedback.
If there is a separate category/topic for that please tell me of it, and if I should create a separate topic for it please point me in the right direction on how to do that.

But yeah, please do check this out https://anytask.com/christlike/i-will-create-a-3d-version-of-your-logo

@lkelemen @PrestoCrypto @Dr_Jan_Itor

2 Likes

All good with me if you post it here… but not my call either.

Good video man! :clap: :clap: :clap: I’d say you’re getting a reward for sure.

Also, I will most likely be one of your customers once my channel takes off a bit.

2 Likes

just an idea: you could put subtitles with several languages (no idea how to do that:) on the video and also the pages could be on several languages so you’d have more chance to get customers

3 Likes

Alright.
Thank you.
Can’t wait for your channel to take off and have you as a customer - I eagerly look forward to that :smile: :+1:

1 Like