The race to 100etn payout challenge

Where are you from mooneum?

1 Like

The moon!!!

etn-moon-costume

1 Like

I have seven referrals that extend every few days and I only have 2.41 ETN. :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Where are you from?..

1 Like

Two pictures today.

What if I see 123.45…

1 Like

That would be hilarious.

1 Like

I’m now at 104+ ETN pending. Should i also open a ticket support, or i should wait more?

1 Like

Open a ticket. Others get payment in hours.

1 Like

123.45 here I come!!!

Edit:
Nooooo…
Denied the satisfaction.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m thinking to take off.

1 Like

Yay just went over 90ETN …now at 90.94!

1 Like

Bunch of my friends stops that miner didn’t like the way on no payments .hope to solve that problem by the team as fast as possible

2 Likes

Yes everyone I’ve signed up was frustrated by the process, and also thought the mining rate seems slow.

2 Likes

2 days later and I’ve gone up by about the 2.25 etn a day previously calculated. Now I’m waiting.

Did you get the payment yet?

Nope. I haven’t yet.
Still waiting for the support ticket to solve things.

1 Like

Same . I wasnt going to put a ticket in but seen as ive seen quite a few of us thought it best to alert the team.

3 Likes

Best solution I guess .raised a ticket and no progress til now I got 131 hhhhhhh

I thought you were leaving??? Why dont you jusg stay and use a cli wallet? :grin:

1 Like

Dude i said that am leaving yea from the online wallet until they find solution for that .all things works fine Full KYC but you know didnt get that 100 p 100 confe and always ask for that thing cuz i m active and have alot of people assoisited with the project alot of them went off so moving on am old warrior hhhh won’t leave easily by that foolish words by R hhhh till the end ETN. but after that ill change my way to spread the word by the last update i got . .yea im using that faraway .didn’t trust the online wallet from the beginning . WE ARE REAL ETN LOVER :sunglasses:

1 Like