The race to 100etn payout challenge

yeah also waiting on support. At least it keeps going up…

1 Like

If you are interested in a doge coin faucet
mobile app than private message me.

It has a 4 minute claim time.
It gives about .1 doge a claim which admittedly isn’t worth much. ATM, that’s .0002 USD or 1/50th a penny. But it adds up quickly.

The great aspects about this faucet is the reasonableness of the advertisements and the very low minimum limit for payout.

Advertisements can be skipped entirely and you still get paid :slightly_smiling_face:

Ads only when u claim.

5 doge is the minimum limit.

@Plankton_ETN @furios @Rexdawn @Mulder

How did you all find the selfie process?

1 Like

works as good no problems who love the project did that but you know there is no payment till now . and if that continue i guess would be bad thing .

1 Like

very easy - worked first time and no hickups

1 Like

I am up to 120 now and have logged a job about it

2 Likes

1 Like

I patiently waiting - have ticket and have FAITH. They pay me everything in HISTORY… so they need to analyze this 1st in deapth and then come with fix… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah they will figure it out - no big deal. as long as it keeps going up LoL

2 Likes

When this is all fixed we can have a leader board of highest ever cloud mining payments. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My last payout was before 46 days and how is your mining speed do you have table like me?

2 Likes

I just got an answer from support to send in some info about my phone - will do that shortly

1 Like

What kind of answer cuz I got one too hhhhhhh

1 Like

just the usual - I guess they are trying to figure out why certain things aren’t happening at the right time - maybe its based on the phone itself?

3 Likes

Do we need a ‘waiting room’
for the over 100 club? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

haha we sound like a bunch of geriatrics

2 Likes

No it doesn’t matter what phone u are using cuz the matter is cloud mining ! Hhhhhhh didn’t figure out how that could happen

1 Like

I guess yeah hhhhhhh wait wait

2 Likes

well like all support they go through these routines right and ask for stuff that is never the problem - makes them look like they are doing something hehe

3 Likes

I hope so .lets wait another 100 .hhhhhhh

2 Likes