The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Yes know all that about ETN. You are the one who put a timeframe on my comment. Big news flow is over coming months and years!! Come on!? :rage:

2 Likes

You mean big news flow isn’t going to happen in hours? Not even today? Not even tomorrow! You mean they want to get the system smooth before going live with it and integrating “big deals” . since when did the most impactful things not happen overnight? I just don’t understand why they would want to do it right (SARCASM)

Everything happening use inevitable, their goals and deals are inevitable. @Storm understands patience is key and that there is a process to implementing. But soon enough I agree we will see big news flow! Massive!

“Soon” is in the eye of the holder. Hold strong :zap::zap::zap:

8 Likes

Rather sooner, than never… like most banana coins…

2 Likes

Japan. With lots of regulations for crypto!

2 Likes

ok so ETn has good chance because they will be a KYC/ALM coin. That should count for something right. The goverment of Japan should be in favor for ETN. What do you think.?

3 Likes

KYC/AML puts ETN in the lead with the likes of XRP on the regulation front. That as we all know is a HUGE deal!!!

3 Likes

Btc moves well, bounce or bottom…

2 Likes

Oh this is gonna get interesting imo ! Hang on tight :ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean:

1 Like

True that. Hope it’ll come soon to Liquid with their ETN/JPY pairing lol.

3 Likes

That would be awsome. We need more fiat pairings. So i keep my fingers crossed for you. :crossed_fingers::smiley:

5 Likes

If we get another high on btc I may need to see your chart @B.F.A :wink:

I am start working on it right away, i lost it to day so it is all blank arggh

1 Like

I did that the other day. I just finished mapping out and than accidentally closed window… Oops.

BEFORE

AFTER

11 Likes

Omg thank you @s7ryker !! I knew I wasn’t crazy haha!

3 Likes

The new deal appeared on electroneum site on June-July but nobody notice it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BEFORE

AFTER

3 Likes

I’ve 5k lost in ætere… Don’t know where they are. Lost from a transaction on liquid.

Withdrawal or deposit? How long has it been

Withdrawal. I was moving them to the app wallet. It was 2 weeks ago. I did another move and it was succeded, but that 5k are lost.