The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

So where do you live?

1 Like

Im living Turkey …

2 Likes

I am from the netherlands.

2 Likes

Is this a copy and paste of the email?

The use of English seems strange as Richard’s surname doesn’t have a capital E and Electroneum is spelt both with a capital and lower case e - there are quite a few inconsistencies.

1 Like

Obviously a Google translate… They email Turks in Turkish, obviously…

5 Likes

The original version of Emailin is Turkish. I turned it on with Microsoft translate. If you understand the original, I can install it.

4 Likes

I’m sure we are going to start many more of these emails popping up from all over world. Amazing news

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

How much do you think that project cost? I’m not sure if ETN have much ICO money left for some Facebook advertising. Let alone the development costs that would take! Plus I don’t thnk its even the right way to go for masses.

I couldn’t help that. Have a great day people, make it great!

Dammit, no laughing face post, guess the thread wouldn’t have it.

Yeah im not sure that is true but wouldnt even need to be a phone just a device which could connect to the internet/cellular and mine ETN would be great revenue and also publicity

Someone should go comment of my welcome newcomer thread please so I can post today’s greeting lol obviously not getting much traffic there yet

3 Likes

link? 20 thingi and 20 other thingi

2 Likes

Just edited. Above now :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: :+1:

1 Like

Anyone here use an iPhone?

4 Likes

Thanks @B.F.A I appreciate it I’m hoping it can gain some traction for newcomers!

2 Likes

me and my wife and soon the kids when we moon

I do and i have the app

1 Like

The peeps who hold 80% of the coins have iPhones. iPhone = sophisticated Baller

2 Likes