The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Congrats man. Always good to see when a new vendor joins the familly. Thanks for convinsing your brother to use ETN payment system. I hope he sells a lot more products.:+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the support! Thank you from the heart I really need this community strength. ^^ S2

9 Likes

Scam? From first glance it looks like a discussion group much like this forum thread. I asked to join. Is there something specifically nefarious about it that you see?

Still do not know who! But receive the donation from an anome source of $ 50.00 in token. I would like to thank the anonymous donor who helped me buy the microphone to improve my videos. You are the best community in the world.

13 Likes

Upvoted both of the videos I could find on you tube and subcribed to his channel.
You have just broken my code of ethics with you tube.
You appealed to me in such a way I could not say no to a good cause for a guy who is going all out for this project and for the people in his part of the world.
If an old dinosaur like me can do it , Im sure there are many others of you that can subscribe to his you tube channel and upvote his videos.
Remember he is doing it for ALL of us. Thanks

You can search Electroneum Brasil on YouTube to find his videos. :heart::heart::heart:
All the best @Nascimento
Many thanks

6 Likes

Made my first order in your brother’s Shop. Integration as a payment option is shown absolutely fine, but i couldnt finish my payment. Maybe because i made the order from mobile device? Do you guys have an idea?
Greetings from Germany

4 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m in the same boat… Every time I watch one of his videos I swear all he is doing is making fun of me!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for doing that, as a community I think the very least we can do is help support the ones trying to do something good for our coin!!! Thanks again

5 Likes

That’s awesome that someone did that.

5 Likes

It was a VISA debit card.

I’ll bet I could narrow it down to a couple of people!

This community makes some really beautiful noise together.

Onwards and upwards!

6 Likes

This shows the strength that this community has. We are very close we are the strong link of etn S2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I shall message a few of my Friends in Australia from your country,right now.
They will surely appreciate your videos.
Im sure they will understand you more than me when it comes to Electroneum.!!
:heart::heart:
Messages sent to six, good luck

4 Likes

Came across an article talking about this COSS exchange in Singapore that apparently has USD, EU, and GBP pairings. guess they just recently enabled fiat deposits for US citizens.

Singapore just recently announced new regulations and licensing requirements for payment services and cryptos ect. I posted some info about that earlier in this thread.

I made a topic post about it, so maybe Richard or someone on the ETN team will see it and maybe check into it.

5 Likes

COSS on coinmarket cap, not a big exchange, but who knows what the future holds. 3+ fiat pairs and regulated.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I will look into it.

Lul. Meanwhile electronero close to 0.10.
Scam detected, wait for it.

Electroneum is really beginning to pick up steam. We’ve got 2 ETN lottery websites, a gambling website, more and more merchants accepting ETN as payment and other coins are copycating ETN - there are now 4 mobile miners on the market.

4 Likes

nope it’s far better what they’re doing. We found people were fudding because of delays - much better to just say ‘hey, this is done’

2 Likes

Heheh,
Yeah or maybe change the news day to Sunday or Monday…
News doesnt make a project great…
Achievements on the other hand do.
Well said @higltypig

5 Likes