The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

I use COINBASE in the USA to get instant payment to my credit union account it works fast there is a $20,000 USD limit per day.

4 Likes

Took the card immediately. 1250 a week limit on it which is fine for my purposes.

3 Likes

Great stuff! I love our community forum ! Glad to be here to help! I wish this forum was around last year!

2 Likes

A tip on Coinbase. When you purchase BTC, it gives you a 2 days waiting period before BTC arrives in your account. To avoid this, if you use the APP to buy BTC, it arrives emediately…

3 Likes

I use tradeogre for most of my trading. It was scary to get set up and they are pretty fast and reliable so far.

Bitcoin needs one of these Circuit Breakers then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

On coinbase if you draw the funds from your linked bank account you’ll have to wait between 3-5 days normally… If you use your debit card the funds are ready to be used immediately, the fees are more to do it this way however…

2 Likes

Well hello to all…cant wait the days when this massive deals will be announced :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Purchased BTC on Coinbase yesterday with my debit card and it was available immediately.
It took about 1 hour to get to Kucoin.

5 Likes

I think it will be very soon but, it might be more than just a few days.

2 Likes

Just Voted…That would be Fantastic for me personally to have that option…!!

1 Like

Yep,“household name brands” he said. That sounds good to me!

No need to be this year…in 6months time is more then enough :wink:

1 Like

In this bear market the best for us is to stay stable, we dont need to sky rocket…lets build all the partnerships, exchanges, users,… then when the market is ready to grow, we will grow exponentaly…And if we stay stable in this bear market, we can rise on CMC :slight_smile:

9 Likes

In The Not Too Distant Future…
It Looks like Richard Ells is holding up the picture…:grin::grin::joy:

9 Likes

Nice explanation !..Helped me decide on a few things too…:+1:

3 Likes

Come and join us here in the Gameplay Arena to defeat these monsters and earn ETN by doing so.

3 Likes

Just to add to my attitude towards Electroneum…And the Days ahead…
Trust me…Just watch and listen…It WILL Definitely put you in a Fantastic mood…

5 Likes

@Mr.CryptoCZ are twitter page being used in this video. Great work @Mr.CryptoCZ

(ETN) Electroneum Listed on HitBtc! Bitcoin is dead, and will be replaced by ELECTRONEUM!

6 Likes

Wow great. Thanks for info I will look at it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes