ETN Arena - Gameplay

Welcome to ETN Arena!
In the ETN Arena the followers of the silver coin will face up against a multitude of different creatures in a heroic battle to prevent the FUD from spreading across the realm!

How to Participate
Comment your ETN address and you will be added to the document.
If you want purchase equipment, enter the txID and comment what gear you want to purchase, the document will be updated once the transaction is confirmed.
To attack, use β€œ@ETNBot roll xd6” where x is the number specified in your user damage column.

Link to state document.
Containing rules and stats.

Links to relevant threads
ETN Arena Discussion -> ETN Arena Discussion
ETN Arena Bestiary & Lore -> ETN Arena - Bestiary & Lore

ETN address for purchases
etnkExyhxDTd7tCCrJJgkHQv3hPjKE5DUQMvzF6ENYtcfDVfvEgqJXtheptrbkHF6B3xUoGJ1JMBGUGfLDS2uGHe5H5gV53Exi

PS: We would need admins for this in Asian and NA timezones, so if you are interested in acting as an admin please PM me. Admin responsibility would be to keep the document up to date, publish new monsters and take care of electroneum payouts.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ETNbot display help.

1 Like

Goblin Archer (DEAD)

Difficulty: 1
Health: -11/30
Damage: 1D6
Electroneum Reward: 30

1 Like

nice, keep it coming @Saint_Crypto :scream:

1 Like

Since the document states I got 2 damage, that means I tell bot to roll 2D6.
@ETNbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 2, 5

1 Like

I thereby reduce Goblin HP by 7. But as the rules states, everytime the creature is attacked it attacks back.
@ETNbot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

1 Like

Dealing 4 damage to a random member of the arena, but since I’m the only member of the arena as of now, the damage goes to me.
Since I have already attacked this creature, I’m now unable to attack it again. Because the ETN arena needs more brave FUD-fighters.

I also missplaced this thread in Exchanges/Future/Price, if someone could move it to a more suitable forum that would be cool. @Rach

OMG This is amazing XD I love stuff like this. I may not have the time to play, but I’ll love watching this thread, I just know it :smiley:

2 Likes

My ETN address: etnkGS9sEGx6KeFWJUQWcfT63fHRmMEZAAhJvh2ghPEjBa1xzNqiW7tEZPumLgpJAGhB5fxw3CgSjcCQEvZ8zTW13ZrDeh1cgB

@ETNbot roll 2d6
*edited the goblins attack out, to put it in separate post

:game_die: 3, 4

@ETNbot roll 1d6 (20 characters)

:game_die: 6

You’re genius guys :smiley: :smiley:

Stop the flattering and help us fight this Goblin :wink:

2 Likes

@etnbot roll 2d6

etnkNYQ9p3Y2iuBWr59umHKNaQjh9vuaH3veiboEGjgPL8mNfTALoLADCnPTb33MHJB64xJa3H1DF1u7aERnLJH746ipQuLv5F.

:game_die: 3, 5

Who takes dmg.
1-2 me, 3-4 kahvia, 5-6 84c
@ETNbot roll 1d6