The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

213sat🤔…still every day -10/15sats…

Do you really think,new announcements or other big exchanges will give us a higher and CONSTANT price?

A really massive announcement with a household name brand might do it as it would create a lot of FOMO. Otherwise, no I don’t think so… exchanges are just the playground of traders pumping it up and down.

Real world supply and demand is what we need, when it is actually used by people and all those extra coins slopping around on exchanges will disappear.

8 Likes

M-kid’s comments on HITBTC

“Hitbtc listing is good for our imagine but 1000.1 etn withdraw fee will keep 99% of the community from using it. I would not expect to see trading volume very heavy on HITBTC. I agree with your sentiment. In this market and the way ETN is currently viewed I would doubt Binance listing would add more trading volume than KuCoin has. We just need to start our own ETN bull run and we will see some nice volume! :)”

13 Likes

I like this Oscar Tech guy…
Hes on to the facts.
Hes speaking his own truth,the accomplishments of the project and the team.
Great positive references to the great contributions from the members of our community.

3 Likes

If we quoted everything M-Kid says elsewhere on here, it’s almost like he isn’t banned! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

@m-kid: chapter 1 verse 1 buy electronuem when it’s dumping, buy electronuem when it’s pumping & buy electronuem in-between…

10 Likes

You got it :slight_smile:

Registered Users

8 Likes

@Micron

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

The spirit lives on … we’ll just keep on buying.
Till theres a global shortage …then well just buy some more.

6 Likes

Probably this idea will have to be stopped. I’ve read many minutes ago that norway has denied the agreements to power the mining farms. Probably some norvegian in here can confirm this rumor. We have to front hard times for cryptos because of BTC. I’ve read many negative things about global cryptos market. Probably this price isn’t the lowest price we will see. I suggest to take a look and translate in your language this page https://www.investireoggi.it/economia/bitcoin-le-ragioni-del-crollo-e-le-conseguenze-sui-lavoratori/amp/
Probably the only thing that will save ETN next year is KYC because i have the feeling that cryptos will get bombed by nations. We are near a war against cryptos. Keep HODL

2 Likes

So bad every crypto is tighted to btc. Hard times incoming definitely.

2 Likes

I just spent the last hour reviewing the top 25 coins’ bitcointalk announcements recent posts and for those who do not have bitcointalk announcements I visited their actual website. I wanted to see what was going on with these top 25 coins that perhaps would justify their top 25 positions on coinmarketcap. I was sadly disappointed but not surprised.

What I discovered was just a reconfirmation of my current assessment. Most of the coins in the marketplace even the big ones have little to no solid projects functioning well.

Also I see a lot of the same optimism as it pertains to the larger crypto Marketplace and Bitcoin the same way I see optimism in this forum thread. My conclusion is that it’s definitely a industry-wide crash of crypto value.

As someone was saying earlier in this thread the sooner we decouple from Bitcoin the better. Then we must get recognition for the attempts and continued progress of making crypto available to the 99%.

Another common theme of these top 25 coins is the seemingly unaware inattentive vision to the 1% of cryptocoin techies devs and Traders. Very few of these coins have outside International deals. Most of them are still trying to figure out their own technology.

While electroneum is pushing forward with programming, kyc (yoti) fixes, and crypto infrastructure development on an international scale such as expanding their reach to local exchanges offering Fiat crypto pairing directly to etn, these other coins are still trying to figure out an angle from the technical side.

Some of these coins still think the future of money is private decentralized payments and are against regulation I don’t see investment in these coins as a wise future. While electroneum is ahead of the curve pushing for compliance with regulation on a national country-by-country scale and introducing kyc and anti-money laundering.

So remember while the market looks down right now, ELECTRONEUM IS ON SALE! Buy more as it goes down! If you are as certain as I am about the future of this company introducing crypto to the masses then it’s time to buy more. Do your own due diligence and research but my conclusion is electroneum is the best game in town!

22 Likes

Friend, if you look in the charts, etn is keeping his position (51-57) despite the price is very low. This means (btc’s fall confirm it) that all the global market is breaking and prices are falling down ad a domino, starting from btc. There is a global distrust against cryptos, but people is still looking for a place to keep in safe their savings, worried for the crisis of the officiale market. You are looking for hat 10/15 sats, but you must to be worried for the global distrust, for first. KYC will save us

4 Likes

Yes, until etn will be unpaired from btc, are hard times. Many weeks ago i’ve read a page saying that btc will reach 4500 in 31 december. Was right. But this mean that etn will be at .009$.
We have to be patient, because before 3-4 yrs We don’t see anithing better on price. Trust me.

4 Likes

Woop, stefo.
No, its some years ago Norwegian Gov issued a lower power fee for big user industry companies, inc meltworks, datacenters and those who above a certain Terawatt use. Lower taxfee on used watts. For big users, damn good. But now they want to pull it for cryptovaults, alot doesnt like subscidise for speculating. Its meant for heavy industry with 500workers etc, not big powerusers from china with 5workers and unknown moneyflow. The diffrrence is 0.02$ per kw fee, and 0.005$ kw, that matters.
Its a bargain case between some parties, horsetrade.
Its always some semi communists or politicians who dont like new stuff, or just the sound of capital working. Same people who meant Color TV was a unessesary thing once upon… you know, its mostly dumb people end up in the descition hall…

5 Likes

Yeah for me ETN and XRP offer best value. Banks and Mobile Networks/Big Retail Brands.

4 Likes

The only project I have faith in is ETN HODL TIGHT and of course buy at these bargain prices.

5 Likes

We’ll all still be here on fight the dump club episode number 44…?
Thats at one per month!
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

I get your drift…if that dude dances like that till hes 40 hes going to need a new set of legs for sure…!

2 Likes

I was told coinbase is cheap to purchase bitcoin or litecoin …etc transfer to cryptopia.
Ive since learned the fee is 1.4%
Can someone tell me the transfer fee to cryptopia also the subsequent purchase fee of ETN.
Im trying to arrive at a fiat to ETN final price as opposed to the way I purchase. Thanks.

1 Like