The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Hopefully electroneum will take legal actions against this guy as well

1 Like

It is illegal, these things happen all the time. Luckily YouTube will take action and also Electroneum will. You cant have anything nice these days without people trying to hack the system

1 Like

@Rach can you make this video be removed from youtube?

… he just replied to a comment on youtube, saying he created several accounts !!

1. He never shows he is actually mining ETN, he just says he is
  2. The model of phone makes no difference on mining ETN anymore which leads me to believe the guy is full of hot air

He is either fishing for subs because ETN has a big following and the buzz is coming back, or he actually found a way to game the KYC system…which is probably a very bad thing to do. I don’t know the consequences of doing that, but at best he will be removed from being able to be involved completely.

8 Likes

Active miners clouding mining is currently at +400 people per hour!

13 Likes

When the network grows https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law thing starts happening. If one get to, and to gets 4, and 4 gets 8 and 8gets 16, after a while it goes out of control and we all turn crazy… the right diagnose on that is FOMO

7 Likes

2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048…2097152… :sunglasses:

10k a day it seems. Massively picked up last few days. Be keen to keep an eye on this and see if we can hit 15k a day next week. Which is crazy!

4 Likes

I just wondering how is that happening… people just refer friends, friends more friends etc (like a piramid) or advertising campaign started? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Both I think. It should only get bigger from now on.

Hoping crypto rich gets his interview out soon. Apparently there’s exclusive news. He keeps posting teasers on twitter.

7 Likes

@Noonelikesus The ad campaign started late June, see the facebook marketing campaign here:

ETN Ads

All credit to @Satsuikeshi who originally posted this link a while ago. I wouldn’t have know how to find that information.

4 Likes

But that add campaign is only in SA on FB or other ways too? Any more details? Thx

Looks like on Tuesday we will hit 200.000 active miners :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I don’t have any further details, but if you filter the fb ads by country, you can see that they are running in Argentina, Japan, Suriname, Kyrgyzstan etc.

Not sure on which other social media or other electronic or physical media they are marketing. Obviously on the ground in SA, but would love to hear more details if anybody can throw some light on this.

I may have missed some posts giving more details.

5 Likes

Ads running in India it seems

that what i mean , abuse app cloud mining . maybe etn team must be aware and set strategy too handle that because we will grow fast and big this year base on Richard announcement live on 20 country

1 Like

Cracking race !!

181k miners flying up looking forward to cryptorich video .
Could be another great week next week.

:+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk:

12 Likes

Ahh good. Coffee number 2, and a video to watch. Morning from western Canada folks.

7 Likes

Dont get me wrong but, arent we in 2019 and every mobile phone for 200€ have a better video camera…

2 Likes