The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Not to you - but why on earth was my initial message flaged as inappropriate - I’m just trying to help what goes on and how people bypass the system … it’s odd … !!!

Ok that’s mean… add campaign already started in other countries then SA?:hushed: I was thinking first they go live with the phone top up and after add campaign in other countries…:thinking:

I guess it’s a misunderstanding. I should have copied your link to the video in my message i.e. not to refer to your post. sorry

1 Like

Insta ad.

11 Likes

Oooh… Good find!! This is proof that they aren’t just focusing on Facebook, which is pretty big in it’s implications! I’d bet that they are first trialing ads (A/B testing) on Facebook, due to ease of use, analytics, etc. Then they take the highest performing ads and running them on other platforms, like insta!

9 Likes

Yeah that’s actually aimed at me in UK. Hit me with both platforms.

7 Likes

Could someone post a synopsis here? I’m on the road today, so I wont be able to watch it till later.

4 Likes

Nothing to lose any sleep over. Basic discussion about reasoning behind moving to PoR, explanation as to why there was no warning to the mining community. A decent talk, but nothing world breaking. I imagine the good stuff comes in episode 3, but I think it’s going to be dragged out over a couple days at least lol. (inserts sounds of me whining for full release now)

2 Likes

Some discussion about gig and fees. Implementing eco system, etc. Pretty basic for folks like us that follow ETN closely.

1 Like

I’m watching it now (ignoring my poor father while he’s driving lol). Some interesting things so far. I will post my more developed thoughts when I get home and rewatch it without distractions.

One amusing bit is the part at around 6 minutes, where he talks about ETN being the gateway drug of crypto. :smirk:

5 Likes

We are actually on our way to pick up a bunch of free timber bamboo! We definitely got lucky when we met the guy giving it to us.

3 Likes

How to spread the word of etn without lifting a finger

Change the name of your router :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

24 Likes

Just 7 shy of 185k mobile miners. Crazy.

6 Likes

Some large transactions going on.

6 Likes
2 Likes

9257 new miners in 24 hr. NICE!!!

2 Likes

186k miners good morning electroneum

6 Likes

We can definitely say it is going bananas :smiley:

2 Likes

Close to 3K~ new users / day since 10th june :+1:

You all think we should be expecting any more anouncements this week? :blush: What an epic week last one was!

2 Likes