The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Pretty sure that won’t be happening.

Nah, that’s actually a really difficult thing for people to pull off now, thanks to kyc and Yoti.

3 Likes

good morning 177 k miners, hopefully we break all time high number of miners today, Cool Bananas

7 Likes

I was thinking about how amazing all the updates to the blockchain are. Positions us ahead of many projects with things such as reduced electricity / eco friendly and the 51% attack resistance - vital for piece of mind of potential investors. That and KYC. But the charity / ngo example. I was thinking one huge benefit of these is that they give us almost instant credibility - locally in the region of implementation, and world wide collectively. Much in the same way an M1 in a phone shop in Africa shows we are ‘legit’, this charity/ngo angle really shows us as trusted and safe. The crypto it’s ok to embrace. That’s what mass adoption needs.

11 Likes

Ps. How do I change my name on here? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Rach could you change the name of @Sonic ?

1 Like

Damn this cloud miners are going crazy :slight_smile: Price increase definitely helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Place your bets, mine is UP!

12 Likes

I just want us to close above 60 on a 4 hour candle, so we can enter the next trading box between 61 and 68 satoshi

7 Likes

There’s more more order buy over 500k :sunglasses:

3 Likes

wake up rise and shine Electroneum people :grin::grin: P where are your daily stats :grin:

Going steady up ETN $ 0.00648110 +3.62 % :rocket::rocket: whereas other cryptos in the red :chart_with_downwards_trend:

sometimes It’s hard to believe that we are 3M people community :grin:

5 Likes

I think ETN should not go bellow 0.03 but it did because of Asics, which clearly shows now after the fork.
Now its time to get to that level and then slowly up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, you are right, but then again you were able to pick up a lot of ETN thanks to that situation, so there are always bright sides of the situation.

I myself have increased my wallet over 500K :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

4 Likes

Indeed, this was like a gift to us, otherwise i would probably have like 1mil max…

3 Likes

the good news is that tomorrow is payday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its interesting how people are different.

in late 2017 a friend got me into crypto…we didnt talk about it for over a year…recently I found out he wasn’t buying anything from the early 2018…he was surprised how much money I invested while in bear market…

I think he did a big mistake not buying anything.

he got me into crypto but crypto pulled me in more than him…

9 Likes

Right for Warren Buffett said buy fear and sell greed :grin: so that means soon we will not be able to buy anything :grin:

2 Likes

Very very soon 180k :partying_face:

6 Likes

And this still pushing

5 Likes

I have a similar story. The friend that pointed out that the video card I bought could pay for itself in mining also believed all the did posts and stayed away himself. Me I found etn early. I kept looking at other projects and nothing else measured up. I scaled up to rigs and then Asics. While you might think I’d be annoyed that my mining got kicked off the network I am not mainly due to being a mine and hold supporter. Besides, it was fun while
it lasted.

6 Likes