The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I reached out to povertycure.org and they were really impressed with Dr. CG’s paper.

They thanked me for sharing on FB messenger with them.

17 Likes

Proof that some directors don’t even do their homework

4 Likes

Is it possible to reach the Gates Foundation? Bill Gates is a big time philanthropist.

11 Likes

If i was a betting man I would say they already know about ETN.

12 Likes

With Gorman working with the GSMA, there isn’t a doubt in my mind.

11 Likes
16 Likes

That really puts things into perspective. Dang

12 Likes

Running some calculations… Considering average light bulb energy consumption, and average cost per kWh in the US, pre-fork the blockchain consumed 5,040,000 kWh per day, at a cost of $604,800 a DAY.

Now we are at 0.36 kWh a day, meaning a cost of $0.0432 a day, which is less than TEN ETN. That is just INSANE.

13 Likes

This fork takes away one the the greatest and accurate criticisms of crypto. Hell of a selling point.

13 Likes

Which means that you could almost pay for the electricity costs with just MM payouts…

6 Likes

Exactly! This is one of THE BIGGEST features of this fork that people underestimate. It’s a HUGE advancement, especially from a social point of view, which many companies underestimate.

9 Likes

Wow, that’s simply incredible. It’s very exciting to be a very small part of this amazing project. Now so eco-friendly too - this will help spread the word and silence those who criticize crypto mining for its massive consumption of energy :innocent::tada::sunglasses::rocket::rocket:

8 Likes

@Rach I don’t know if you could look into this, but povertycure.org is very interested in ETN. This would help inform other organizations to see what you guys are doing. Thought I would just show you the response I got from them after I posted DR. CG article.

18 Likes

Exactly! This also means that partners running a node will pay pennies when it comes to electricity costs, for a sizeable chunk of the block reward. This really makes it appealing, not to mention low risk, for an NGO/Charity to join the Electroneum fold.

Not to mention, what this really highlights is the fact that this means that the blockchain has VERY low hardware requirements, meaning it doesn’t need an ASIC, or even a GPU really, lowering the costs for the partner even more.

6 Likes

You should send this to @chris.gorman

and this also means they don’t really NEED to sell ETN unless they want to

2 Likes

Tag him you think?..

THIS! The overhead is almost zero, which should really reduce exchange dumping. It’s like… The mobile miner on steroids, invite only, in the sense that it’s practically free ETN for the partner. They can then use this for their own ecosystem, just like how the mobile miner works in theory.

10 Likes

You should PM him, in case he doesn’t check his tags.

1 Like

OK it is done… 202020202020

6 Likes