The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Good morning electro-knights

It is Saturday the 14 th of december 2019…

Bought a potted tree nice Norwegian fir … beautiful smells in the morning… bought a rain collection can so i can feed it it’s normal tipple… guess what ? It has rained in my area for 3 weeks solid 3 bloomin weeks. I buy the rain catcher … zippo , nada nowt zilch zero f$#k all . Yup not one drop of water from the sky… can’t make it up… anyhoo

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191214-084457_Electroneum

Yes numbers are down etcetc but fear not… its the weekend even traders need time off. :grin:

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all have a fannnntaaastic weekend…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

13 Likes

I’m off on a hunt for a nice, small potted tree today. There is a local farm who is normally about half the price of the likes of B&Q so I’ll try there first.

Still been raining hard down south :frowning:

5 Likes

Nice one .:+1:. I prefer a potted tree feels better plus its not dying and dropping all of its needles all over the floor.

Ive repotted mine into a bigger tub gave it some decent soil . So hopefully this one will last years and i can plant it out when i get land …

:grin:

5 Likes

Our tree is up. Looks angelic ha ha

Merry Christmas ETN Family! :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

17 Likes

Looks amazing , festive and fun and full of strings …

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::heart::heart::heart::heart::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Were there any announcements that came out today that I missed? What’s next on the list to come out the Anytasks stuff or something else?

3 Likes

Another country soon. Romania according to the last podcast interview…

4 Likes

Good morning electro-knights :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

It is Sunday 15th December 2019 :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

We are only 10 days off the big day then its all over for another year !!! Crazy how fast time is moving…

SmartSelect_20191215-085222_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all have an amazing sunday…

15 Likes

Was going to buy a little bit last night at like 48 sats lol. Thought, nah, wait until morning. Pfffft. If I could learn to do the opposite of what I think, I would be in amazing shape.

12 Likes

I see ETN is now #86 on Coinmarketcap.com How Long do you think it will take to be in top 50? I think April 9th at noon that is my call!!!

6 Likes

download (2) Wishing everyone a FAntastic Holiday and a Very Happy New Year! Yes it’s early but I am so excited this year could not resist :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I managed to get Altcoin Daily YouTube channel to talk about Electroneum live. Had some other electroneum people chime in to support ETN. Start video at 11:40 to get straight to juicy electroneum talk. Warning it’s not all positive from these guys but their honest opinion.
I changed the link to the video cause it changed on me.

10 Likes

No one knows; mass adoption would have to be in full effect for top 50 to occur

2 Likes

In todays coinmarketcap (marketcap) I think we will be in the top 30s in April. So yeah I agree with you, I personally think that we will be top 50s in april :slight_smile: 17 April top 30 region

4 Likes

Or speculative buying on hopes of mass adoption more like.

We have been in top 50 before, when we had NOTHING, apart from a successful ICO under our belts. It’s whether the market is in the mood for that sort of froth and speculation now. Then again, how many others in the top 50 are mass adopted yet they still remain top coins?

As we’ve always said here, actual supply and demand driving the price is preferable to frothy pumps.

6 Likes

It’s definitely a different crypto space than it was in mid-to-late 2017. Sadly I’m not sure if we will get a repeat of that but I’ll be sure to be ready if we do. I’m buying Bitcoin and electroneum I think those are the best bets. I am mining other stuff and buying a little bit of other stuff here and there just to see if I can make some money and turn it back into more Bitcoin and electroneum.

5 Likes

Send a message to the future.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Post 9000…:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Good morning electro-knights​:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::santa::christmas_tree::snowflake::santa::santa::christmas_tree:

It is monday the raining 16th of wet December…

SmartSelect_20191216-071238_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all remember IT IS STAR WARS WEEK wooooo hoooooo… :rofl::rofl::rofl::peace_symbol::heart::grin:

Dun dun der dun der der dun der derrrrrrr

12 Likes

#Electroneum blue sky this morning … stunning

#smoon

12 Likes