The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

What’s this about?

9 Likes

Hello again everyone, took some time off from the forums. Still lurking around and slowly adding to the bags. I have to say it is quite nice to not have to be on smacking down fudders and trolls everyday. Does everyone realize how much the tone around ETN has changed over the last 6 months? Here, youtube, twitter, etc…almost all positive. It’s been enjoyable watching all the trolls die a slow painful death. I have a feeling the next 12 months is going to be a lot of fun.

16 Likes

Richard speaking …

12 Likes

I just listened to that podcast and it appears that Romania will be one of the next countries and will be launching start of next year. Richard couldn’t help himself from telling. I do love how excited he gets.

19 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is cold and wet today… 15 days until the big day woop woop then we have to start saving all over again hahahahaha
. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

It is the 10th of December 2019

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191210-071421_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all just be you , because your amazing thats why… yes you…

Have a good one

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

P.s
Weather warnings all over the u.k for winds and rain so stay safe

13 Likes

Have there been any mentions last month(s) regarding the next coming blockchain fork/upgrade + true instant payments?
The fork/upgrade might be set on a specific block and will simply be automated when reached?

Wondering wether it would coincide with the launch of the Anytask perhaps?

Exciting to see the project *edit go live in Europe soon aswell according to Blockchain and Digital assets London meet-up :smiley:

Thanks and take care!

7 Likes

When the ETN team will go out of the office for holidays …this weak or next week?

1 Like

Aww. We lose another one

Rest in peace marie… :heart::pensive:

6 Likes

RE speaking on Team Blockchain’s Blockchain Masterclass was asked about countries and reeled off various but went on to say…

“there will be a large launch of something bigger than all of this in the New Year”

Listen in from about 25 minutes.

I know this has been intimated before but nice to hear it again - just shows it is coming!! :crazy_face: :shushing_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://icorad.io/player?ep=61

4 Likes

Very sad. You just never know - try to enjoy life when you can!!

4 Likes

Could it just be Anytask that he is alluding to there?

3 Likes

Yes, it probably is, (he didn’t name it) but they have mentioned other large partnerships with national banks and large corporates in the offing!

3 Likes

So this ‘ban’ seems to come into effect soon.
I’ve been talking about it for a few months now.
They just kept pushing it till now but now they seem to take a stance on it.

I don’t see any immediate relief after the ban.

The central bank is completely against any private crypto despite years of struggle of trying to make them understand but they don’t seem to have the intellect yet to understand the future.
Nor do they seem to show any sort of interest in learning.

I think things might get quiet around here.
Atleast on a large scale.

I expect a sell-off soon.
Panic selling.

1 Like

Electroneum is the crypto India needs , but not the one it deserves right now.

4 Likes

Aftermath?

Matic is an Indian startup.

They sent billions of Matic tokens to Binance over the past month.
They might not have sold it.
Yet.

7 Likes

There is such a thing called “Quantum Entanglement”. We might call it a feeling or sense regarding other people and their emotions. A quantum entanglement with all of you in this forum surrounding the subject of Electroneum is mostly positive with a few snags and speed bumps as fudders occasionally freak out and drag us down.

But the quantum entanglement I feel with Electroneum is, that deep feeling of confidence for the long haul, almost as if it’s annointed by God, and a sure plan for hope and a future.

As we stretch from accomplishment to accomplishment with the Electroneum Team. Hoping. Believing. Praying. HODL’ing. My quantum sense sometimes varies.

Like in the beginning, part of the plan for Electroneum was the gaming integration; but then they changed focus. The cellular providers and the unbanked became the new focus with major promise. Remember when that happened? How did you feel during the time before we knew this, when we found out their new direction, and then after through the time of implementing, when things were delivered late.

Was there a solid feeling of confidence despite the FUD? Where did that come from? It came from the Electroneum team feverishly and excitedly and quietly working on these major deals and country launches.

The buzz this team generates keeps you and I buzzing in the quantum realm even when we don’t know exactly what’s happening. We know it’s good. You can feel it in your bones! That’s quantum entanglement. :grin::smile:

Thanks for reading.

11 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! I was in right from ICO and the EARLY days were a roller coaster of emotions for a lot of us. It was fun, crazy and for me I felt that sense of quantum entanglement you speak of. I remember thinking “WOW” I got in to this so early, it might take years to see results. As the ETN team keeps doing their thing I am amazed at how focused they stay, not resting on their laurels, but already off to the next big adventure. This makes me smile a lot. It is such a cool feeling to know that we are part of something that is bigger than all of us. In part though, we are the very fabric of creating this community and helping in our own way propel ETN to even greater heights. I am as excited now as I was from day 1. That in itself simply blows my mind. I really hope down the road many of us will get to meet each other and share our stories and rejoice together in what we have chosen to support. So awesome :slight_smile: GO ETN GO!!! WE BELIEVE !!!

10 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is Wednesday the 11th december 2019 14 days to go

:gift::gift::gift::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::mrs_claus::santa::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowman::snowman_with_snow::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191211-065323_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all count to ten the Christmas break is almost here…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

12 Likes
4 Likes

Etn tweet

5 Likes