The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Why would people buy ETN…Speculation, real demand. Someone could explain?

1 Like

Haha easy one demand.

Let me elaborate Anytask.Com

5 Likes

Did I miss something important? Why the happy green candle today?

3 Likes

As mentioned above, I much prefer the current price on CMC to the price on the app lol.

8 Likes

I think the day comes where current ATH looks puny in retrospect.

9 Likes

Yes of course - I’d be stunned if it didn’t.

2 Likes

I think that for the company, speculation is getting phazed out more and more as the company is close to become complete and a full product with great incentives to USE.
And as for why some people might invest right at this moment is for speculating on that the price will be worth more in the future due the fact to how great of a potential there is for 10s even 100s of millions of people to be using the service down the road making the current supply at current price point quite frankly near impossible to function.

My personal reason to add even more ETN to my bags earlier today was soley due to technical reasons from the chart with the retest on 0.618 fib line at 48 sats as I saw a great chance to make a quick buck.

4 Likes

Yes is te same for me

1 Like

I’ve been saying for a while now that the universe seems to want us at .0036 USD lol. Looks like the app got comfortable with that price haha.

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Has anyone heard why the app isn’t updating? Happy Thanksgiving

3 Likes

I guess R.Ells knew what he was doing all along?

9 Likes

He and the team definitely knows what to do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

back to rank #93 again nice nice …

9 Likes

nice read again! you better have some ETN!

10 Likes

I was up way too early, and am trying to take a nap, but I keep refreshing CMC. Might be obsessed.

5 Likes

52113.21176471 more Electroneum coins today.
Still waiting to see if I can scoop up more at lower satoshi price, but had to buy some just in case it never goes down again. I think that’s FOMO. :wink:

16 Likes

Last pump I sold a bunch and bought back in, was even fairly confident. This time, I’m scared and holding lol

8 Likes

Everytime I think of selling and possibly losing ETN on a trade. I shudder with FOMO. And I hodl and buy more.

8 Likes

Must. Be. Patient. > Buys more lol

4 Likes