The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Ex CEO of UNICEF . Amazing.

13 Likes

What a great article!!!

I hope this article can get disseminated to many influential leaders and NGO’s. Electroneum is exactly what the world needs to bridge the gap and include those who have been left behind from financial inclusion.

12 Likes

I really think people are starting to understand the magnitude of this beast!!!

14 Likes

Haha they can’t even figure out if Binance even actually does have a Shanghai office.

Oh, Hey…I have an internet connection…I’m a journalist…look at me, blood is blue, it’s true. Where you think the term blue bloods comes from? Don’t believe me just cut yourself and have a look see. No really it is, you must have cut the wrong vein, try again. It’s science. Weird science.

2 Likes

Obviously the current crypto space does not care about ETN, its the other 99% that will:star_struck:

One of the biggest opportunities and use cases crypto has ever seen and yet the price is in the basement. The only thing is that there is still 1% in crypto and they are only concerned with speculation not use case.

4 Likes

Unicef starts accepting crypto. ETN Hires Mr. Bull, who (from linkedin) ‘‘was previously Director of Amnesty International UK, General Secretary of the World University Service (UK), and Executive Director of the Environment Liaison Centre in Kenya and Public Affairs Officer at Oxfam. I have served on the Boards of the Refugee Council, ACEVO and the Pesticides Action Network (PAN) UK, and have been an observer member of the FTSE4Good Policy Committee.’’ - I don’t know about you folks, but I just bought a metric ‘‘poop ton’’ of ETN. This FOMO’d the stars out of me. Couldn’t get to Kucoin fast enough. Ok. Now I can have a morning coffee lmao. This is amazing.

16 Likes

I remember being the most impatient person ever in my 20s. Now at 35 years old, 4 kids and 2 crypto winters later…I feel like Gandhi.

23 Likes

Yeah, they think it all revolves around them and their exchange trading. We don’t need them. But they can come along for the ride if they want to, whatever.

3 Likes

Same (for the most part) but I will say I go as far as smiling when price drops just as much as when price rises…I love accumulating because I know we will be much much higher in the future.

10 Likes

About volcanos…Askja volcano wake in up and preparing for explosion :smiley:

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Awesome news !!

14 Likes

this is going to be really huge for the ETN success :))

wooop wooop

13 Likes

There is an ETN app update out.

13 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Sorry, but I can’t cope with all this amazing news, day, after day, after day.

I am off to cool my head in the fridge, before it explodes :firecracker::firecracker: !!!

Have a great weekend everyone and keep smiling :grin:

12 Likes

App update confirmed @Aironeous thankyou :+1::+1:

11 Likes

“We are very excited and very privileged to have David Bull on our team. He is here to help further our vision to help millions of people in developing countries and to broker deals with corporations and the most successful organizations in the world,” said Electroneum CEO Richard Ells.

15 Likes

Holy WOW! Are we gonna get tired of winning?
NO…no we are not.
We have barely even started…so early…so thankful…
FOMO and buy some more…please.

9 Likes

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes