The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

did Ells also say institutions??? :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

7 Likes

Now and again all they need to do is a simple AMA with someone that knows how to ask the right questions and keep things concise and we can all see again how good things are on the way. Great work.

14 Likes

Omg…

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I need more lol

7 Likes

When mentioning utility companies, something that comes to mind is public transportation. Imagine subway, buses or any kind of public transportation of an entire country accepting ETN? :star_struck::star_struck:

But utility may be more like electricity, water etc. Who knows, its all VERY exciting

9 Likes

I wonder if they’re targeting private utility companies, or government owned/managed.

4 Likes

I like where Richard said that he’s never been more confident that this project is going to succeed, and although he can’t mention price, an increase is a consequence of success :grin:

9 Likes

Yes! I also like how they are getting back into the crypto community. ETN stayed away for a while so it’s good to see them coming back into it.

6 Likes

Overall an incredibly positive series of AMAs. Loving Richard’s confidence and all the things they have up their sleeves for us for the rest of the year and in 2020.

Kudos to the entire team for working so tirelessly into the night to help Electroneum succeed!

Buzzing with adrenaline now from all that excitement from Richard! What a superstar! :+1::smiley::100::heart:

19 Likes

I’m going to guess he is talking about entering the Philippines market and coins.ph because you can pay your utilities with crypto with coins.ph I remember someone from there mentioning it.

7 Likes

My father used btc sent to coins.ph to pay for a loan.

2 Likes

The Ledger Nano S is great
But the only thing is the storage.
You need to download apps on the Nano S for every crypto.
It can only store apps for around 3-5 cryptos.
After that you’re gonna have to delete the app and install another one if you want another crypto.
Note : Deleting an app doesn’t mean you lose all your money.

Other than that I’d say it’s pretty good.

4 Likes

Wow, if that is the ‘epic’ integration Richard is alluding to that would be insane…

2 Likes

Pure speculation. But RE said he nearly gave it away in the recent vids when talking about the big deals - by saying some initials (and I think he said national bank??)

PNB is the national bank of Philippines.

And they have an arm of the business that make it possible to pay for utilities, healthcare, loans, credit cards, schools…

Pure speculation

https://www.pnb.com.ph/index.php/bills-payment?tpl=1

5 Likes

Okay that’s the cream of the crop…Brb going to an exchange. Quarter milli more for me

1 Like

This would make so much sense. Watch the last minute of this video.

2 Likes

Good morning electronights.

What can i say … what an ama with @xterest and Richard fantastic… so many little nibbles for us to chew on
Love it…
It is Thursday 21st November 2019

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191121-063210_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and spread the good word of electroneum

Have a good one

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

6 Likes

If I could buy more I would but I can’t, got to pay them bills.
Google trends shows us trending in Romania.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Electroneum

By the way, saw a new game app geared towards Electroneum from a third party called moon soon or soon moon but I can’t find it now on the play store. Those 2 words are too common.

You know mouse on youtube would make a killing on anytasks or just higher him as an outside contractor for the ETN team. He speaks 50+ languages and can read and write many of them too, he is genius when it comes to languages.
I’ve seen him speak, Spanish, English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Burmese, Somali, Arabic, French, Italian, Albanian, Serbian, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Tagalog and many more I am just forgetting right now. With Electroneum trying to go worldwide I’m thinking there must be some way you guys can use him. Maybe even just to translate the good video interviews of Richard?

edit: Ummmm found it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newcoolapps.moonsoon

4 Likes
11 Likes

Just applied for AnyTasks.
Can’t wait.

4 Likes

The thread was closed so i’ll forward it here instead incase there is something fishy going on with something? Just making sure as I think I read someone said we bought the anytask domain?

However for me the anytask link is dead and the original anytasks link still works.