The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

5 Likes

There was earlier talk from the team, (might have been Olivier) regarding an Asian retailer with 2,000 outlets - that could fit nicely and possibly referred to in the video!

10 Likes

I know man! that would be so cool! 2020 is going to be an exciting year!

9 Likes

Would fit with the ETN Everywhere thing he mentioned when he was talking about Asia.

3 Likes

In the video he was talking about maybe sometime in a few months

Maybe not safer but more easily accessible to the Nano Ledger owner. Ledger Nano s comes with an online website to interface with your Ledger Nano. I for one don’t really enjoy working with command line tools for transferring and storing.

12 Likes

That looks like the monolith from 2001 A Space Odyssey behind Richard, giving human evolution a push in the right direction. :smiley:

2 Likes

Mentioned spending with Utility companies, again, it must be happening!!

4 Likes

I loved that movie :slight_smile: (and book)

2 Likes

I LOVE the idea of utility companies so much. A real thing people need.

4 Likes

My FIL works with water companies trying to get fresh water and electricity to outlying villages in Nigeria. The difficulties they face are huge, and beyond my understanding. But it’s a very, very real need.

3 Likes

Question 7 - Monster deals!!

Explains in layman terms the complexities involved and why they will still be happening :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

So many nuggets in that AMA. 2020 will be ETN’s year

6 Likes

AnyTask is now on twitter

https://twitter.com/anytaskofficial

6 Likes

Ama with @xterest

Fantastic questions some superb answers.

https://youtu.be/71krJGAIKqc

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I have to say it again this team at etn are all fantastic amazing dedicated passionate trustworthy…

We as a community have to stay united and back this team up each and every time we see fud. I know a lot of us do this and I personally thankyou all for this.

We are all involved with an amazing company. The future is looking fantastic . Every week there is something new to get excited about … :grin::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

26 Likes

The best AMA so far! :slight_smile: loved it

10 Likes

Most definitely… some good stuff coming :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

8 Likes

let me fix this-only good stuff coming :))

7 Likes

Moving up

Did richard say a national bank :scream:

6 Likes