The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Its starting now

2 Likes

10 Likes

WOW… anyone else catch the “hopefully be moving out to utility companies” bit from Richard’s opening gambit!!!

Pay for your gas/electric with ETN :clap::clap::clap:

14 Likes
8 Likes

15 Likes
3 Likes

Excellent. I love it they thought of everything

4 Likes

Lets go Richard!!

9 Likes

You should watch this.

6 Likes

you mean her? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It sounds like Akoin is trying to accomplish the exact same thing that Electroneum is. Granted, I didn’t research the project beyond what was said in this interview. Am I off base here?

3 Likes

https://www.akoin.io/ looks like the beginnings of something interesting, not exactly identical to ETN, though.

1 Like

She looks like she just read the lyrics to his song.:zipper_mouth_face:

Good whatever everyone. From that video of Akon I note that they are working to have a whole ‘city’ that completely accepts crypto…didn’t Richard say some months ago that they would be announcing a whole ‘Town’ that would accept crypto? There really are some similarities to the ideals of the projects, I do note that Akoin is in the energy side of things and Electroneum isn’t, although Mpesa is doing both and has been for a while…food…for…thought.:thinking:

5 Likes

Could someone help to try to get someone on the ETN team to read the above linked topic?

Maybe you could tweet it Plankton?

I just feel strongly that this is an NGO that ETN should be in contact with. But my initial effort fell on deaf ears it would appear.

Oh yeah…and watch the documentary linked above called The Price of Free

Have some tissues handy

3 Likes

Tweeted it for you @dngruss :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Cool, thanks…

1 Like

Good morning electronights

It is Saturday 9th of November… plankton had waaay too much whisky last night… dammmmn my head is pounding

SmartSelect_20191023-065507_Telegram%20X

Anyhoo.

Here are today’s statistics

Mobile miner has dropped a bit…

SmartSelect_20191109-085822_Electroneum

But all is well … nice rise last night…

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all
Have a good one

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes