The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

13 Likes

Well cheers to Q1 until then I smell a bear.!!!

5 Likes

I’ll be happy with ‘surprises’ rather than missed dates.

I appreciate a lot can affect the rollout of certain projects / elements, some of which can be vital for the best execution.

When these dates are missed it just gets everyone down as the expectation is very high.

There’s a lot brewing and sooner or later it will all be revealed.

10 Likes

I agree but I’d also like it if Richard came out and publicly said this - maybe in the next surprise announcement he can tell us they aren’t going to get to 20 countries

4 Likes
5 Likes

Nice promotional video of AnyTasks. Again, this community awesome is greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

This one is video to watch… Happy Days https://twitter.com/BFA10743198/status/1184903058205089798

5 Likes

Any main points? …

Edit: oh, seen this before.

Q1 2020… hopefully we still will be exist… I am a bit worry with that value continiously going down or occasionally sidewards… ETN need to wake up soon :rocket::rocket::rocket: and give us a positive energy

2 Likes

To be completely honest, this is better for us than the previous plan. Holding a beta test is a crucial step, and displays maturity to those seeking to make a large, long-term investment. (Larger than the average holdings of those here)

Just something I’ve been advocating for lately, so I may be a little biased. But here are some other perks to them taking this route now.

6 Likes

the game is now , beta testing really crucial time for any company

2 Likes

Yes, we will still exist in 11 weeks time. :yum:

4 Likes

Good morning electronights…

Today’s statistics are as follows

SmartSelect_20191018-064639_Electroneum

Friday is upon us once again… a few more hours and we can breathe a big sigh of relief…

307350-Good-Morning-Happy-Friday-The-Weekend-Is-Almost-Here

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

16 Likes

16 Likes

Lets go Richard is just a kid in a candy store at times. He gets very excited and sometimes spills the beans a little to early , don’t punish the guy for it … :joy::rofl:

16 Likes

He can spill the beans of however many countries etc is in the pipeline, but they shouldn’t give timelines. Just that something is in the works, and it’s coming is plenty enough for us. And when it is launched, then they can go full out on the announcment. Much better for the community as we have seen a fair share of members been broken apart due to “timelines” being “missed”, I personally understand that whatever timeline is given is an estimated hope. It can be early, or later. But some people take any timeline for granted and goes with it as its 100% confirmed and if it isn’t meet then they believe it is 100% scrapped instead.

Great news regardless :slight_smile: Still plenty to look forward to :smiley:

7 Likes

People are investing their lives into this new company called Electroneum. They need and deserve straight and honest answers and projections. Hype and promise are good at a football game, but not when people invest so much into this project. I personally have lost thousands of USD by investing before a “deadline” on a reveal has been given, expecting the company to be upfront about its own projections. Time after time, they miss their “deadline”, and the price just goes lower and lower costing investors tons of hard earned money.

I am relieved to hear they are stopping this hurtful trend, and shooting straight now about future reveals.

16 Likes

Very well said, I agree with these thoughts. On a good note however, like you I’ve been dollar cost averaging at these price levels so much that in hindsight these delays may just work to our advantage :grin:

5 Likes

True… Rich gets to excited and spoils to mush info… im sure he never lies aout anything but he just talks to much… I understand hir exitement but I also think he must be carefull not promising things that are not sure yet. Nevertheless if 20% only comes true what he had told it will be huge!!

3 Likes

Still at 45 sats from a low of 33 sats im not complaining here. no way.

4 Likes