The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

This project isn’t going anywhere. Neither am I.

4 Likes

There are only two options. Either we become really rich or really poor :smiley:

13 Likes

Did you mean to say it that way…the project isn’t going anywhere??? I’m sure either mistype or joking…Glad to hear you’re not leaving tho…

2 Likes

Com’on Richard launch https://www.anytasks.com/
I don’t wanna buy from Fiverr anymore.

9 Likes

I’d be happy with kinda rich…if it hit .50 I’d be kinda rich…

11 Likes

if we can come to $0.5 then I think sky is the limit.

11 Likes

When the macro Trends change from Bitcoin dominance to a rise in altcoin market we will see what a real bull market looks like again.

I believe when people actually start looking at the fundamentals of these crypto projects in the same way that they would look at the fundamentals of other Securities or traditional investment projects that they will see electroneum as a diamond in the garbage heap.

And people will be looking to invest their Bitcoin profits in other areas of the crypto space.

In the six months run up to the Bitcoin halving, historically, there’s been about a near 200% rise in Bitcoin price. And after the halving event there is a strong bull market introduced by scarcity in the Bitcoin money supply. This causes the price to rise.

There are many other metrics that give us confidence that a strong bull market is around the corner. Not to mention the real-world integration of Bitcoin. New on ramps for the spending of Bitcoin.

We are still so early in the game that it’s frustrating to see how slowly things move. But as many have said on this form and thread, more time to invest at bargain, life changing, price point.

For now I’m just keeping my nose to the grindstone with my local business which is thriving and giving me plenty of opportunities for business Investments into the crypto sector.

The future is bright. Work hard. play hard. Pray often.

11 Likes

16 Likes

That’s ridiculous.

lol hurtful trend.

So someone twisted your arm and coerced you into investing on the hope of making easy money?

Yeah sure, he’s such a dishonest guy, you have been so wronged.

Give me a break, that’s the whiniest investor BS I’ve eve had the displeasure of reading.

3 Likes

Yep mr hurtfull is such a bad guy, he won’t engineer unethical pump and dump schemes for disgruntled investors.

He picks reputable deserving NGO’s to earn block rewards directly in exchange for maintaining the blockchain.
He has a vision to make a positive impact in areas of the world where poverty has long had a strangle hold on millions of peoples lives.

He is taking crypto to places no one ever has before.

He’s passionate about his project.

I could go on and on.

Yep, those sure are hurtful trends there.

Ridiculous.

4 Likes

I don’t think you ready my post carefully. We are investing in a company and a vision, and companies have real current value and future projected value. Everyone invest money to make more of it. This is not a Las Vegas slot machine. This is a real company with real people working to make a positive difference in the world. This company did not fund itself, it was funded by people here who inveated their money in hopes of financial gain and benefit in the future.

I love and support what they are doing, my concern regards their “projections and deadlines”, that moves the markets up or down regardless. Those “deadlines”, affect the price at which we invest. If they did not, my concerns would certainly be unfounded.

4 Likes

I read it and thought it was whiny. I’m not changing my mind on that.

I’m not sure what you think is going to happen immediately after anytasks is launched. You seem to think an instant get rich quick switch will be flipped on.

You seem more concerend about dates and timelines than them getting it right to the best of their abilities.

He can’t win, I’ve been here since day one watching the complainers complain if he doesn’t communicate, then if he does and gives any kind of timeline for something he gets blasted if it’s not met by the estimated date.

This isn’t micowave popcorn you can’t just place the bag in the oven and set a timer.

I’m not going to entertain comments about hurtful trends as being anything remotely legitimate when ETN is doing an amazing job of moving the project in a very postive direction, and taking crypto in a direction like no other project out there.

3 Likes

Maybe without hype and promise it would go lower even more, or at least by the same amount.

2 Likes

If you invest on news and timelines hoping to catch a pump and it doesn’t all go as planned that’s your problem not Richard’s.

He isn’t giving updates to attempt to entice investor’s to buy more ETN, he’s simply communicating details about the direction the project is going.

They had their ICO already.

You buying off an exchange doesn’t benefit Richard.

You are doing it to try and make yourself money.

He owes you nothing in the form of accurate insider information.

So there nananana.

If you are trying to use his communications about the progress of the project as buy signals then that’s on you and you alone.

They had their ICO, he doesn’t care if you invest more or not.

3 Likes

Yes, no and no. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

All of Africa and Asia one day? No, no, that’s just not good enough… it must be at 5:28pm on the 19th of November OR ELSE COIN IS DEAD. :wink:

When Gates, when Branson, when eBay, when Amazon? :laughing:

7 Likes

You are reading me completely wrong. I am a long term investor and holder. Get rich quick is for Vegas and fraudsters. I don’t sell on price increases, I don’t sell at all. I am a buyer, and I want to buy based on followed through trustworthy projections and meeting their goals based upon their own published timelines. I hope you have a good weekend. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This narrative that Richard gives any kind of news for any other reason than to attempt to keep the community updated as to the progress of the project is starting to get on my nerves big time.

If you use the news as personal buy signals that’s on you.

Put your big boy pants on, and own it.

His updates aren’t buy signals. If you treat them as such then take responsibility for your own actions.

4 Likes

Yeh sure I am, you basicaly insunated that your life is being ruined and Richard is responsible for you personally losing thousands of dollars because of his hurtful trend of not meeting deadlines you somehow believed were set in stone and percieved to be buy signals to trick you into buying more off exchanges.

But now you think you can just backpedal out of it.

Whatever dude.

edit to add:

I get it, you are a little stressed about current price and think I’m picking on you.

I’m not trying to stress you out more, I just personally thought you were kind of out of line with your original comment.

I don’t respect you any less, this can all be pretty stressfull.

4 Likes

And I’m going to restate my point that any news Richard gives isn’t meant as an insiders tip buy signal.

If anyone treats news as such, then that’s on them and them alone.

Either you believe in the project’s future potential or you don’t.

This isn’t the day traders thread.

3 Likes