The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I am looking at this as a Christmas present. If it stands to come out in Q1 2020.

5 Likes

I love this one :laughing:

“It’s happening…!” :smiley: …ETN to 1000sat :lollipop:

8 Likes

Hahaha… love it. That’s the feeling I have just now :grin:

5 Likes

me too… stay F&@^ calm! :laughing:

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more…I wish there was an option to give more hearts…Once this goes live there is such great potential for this to absolutely EXPLODE!!!

7 Likes

I keep getting shivers all down my body and I am not joking. Not too many things do that to this mid 50’s guy these days, lol

9 Likes

I hear ya brother…this is better than those lil blue pills…

7 Likes

yup yup on our way…:rocket::rocket::rocket:

10 Likes

We probably wont see news in the developed regions as its close to prohibited to actually help the underdeveloped, but Word to Word can do the trick in the end :grin: but the fact is that many developed regions can benefit this aaaawesome system a tremendous amount aswell!

4 Likes

You’re probably right but this will be very deserving of mainstream media attention when launched, IMHO of course.

4 Likes

I agree, completely MS news IMO, after full launch that is :+1:

2 Likes

Thinking about it, it will need significant publicising as it will be the developed, (as well as the NGO’s) who will be buying from the un-developed?

Again I agree 100%, so many people have skills that can be taught through Anytask, this has such amazing potential…this should be shared right now…getting people understanding it now IMO…

5 Likes

I’m curious how they plan on getting the word out for the beta test. Will they be targeting developing nations (the intended demographic) for sellers, and developed for buys?

Maybe NGOs play a key part here, on getting the word out and recruitment. Not sure what would work for courting buyers though… :thinking:

8 Likes

I suppose one thing they could do would be to bear the burden of costs, allowing buyers to “purchase” gigs for free, while still allowing sellers to earn ETN by providing services over the course of the beta program. That’d be a smart way to go.

7 Likes

While the world continues down hill,
There are some who would show good will,
Through exciting new technology,
A positive crypto philosophy.

Open the door to the poor and needy,
But teach them to fish and not to be greedy.
For those who are living in financial despair
Will open their eyes to see crypto is there.

There for the taking and after for earning,
First they start mining and later they’re working.
Of course this brings a smile to all,
Enabling families to be blessed and stand tall.

The tech savvy kiddos, the mothers and fathers,
Now have a way to provide for their daughters.
And this is only the start you know,
Of the blessings that can come from embracing crypto.

Now whether it’s Bitcoin or ETN
Or some other coin or some other plan,
Which will solve all the problems of life on this planet
As long as the governments never can ban it.

The presence of crypto is here to stay,
Blockchain technology is not going away.
So if you are wise, You’d do well to invest
In the world of crypto… Then sit back and rest.

3 Likes

I swear the words ‘‘anytasks’’ were uttered here by a forum member. Or maybe not, but I swear…

5 Likes

They were. Remember all the debate and people trying to conjure up a better name? :laughing:

6 Likes

I showed a buddy the website. He’s not very crypto minded. Took him 2 seconds to say ‘‘Direct ETN with credit card! Dude, that’s huge’’

12 Likes

I think Richard owes us a coffee and doughnut day now.

7 Likes