The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I don’t think liking a post violates any rules. Doens’t concern me in the least.

2 Likes

I thought anyone could choose electroneum as a nickname, and have that show on likes instead of their true username. I don’t use twitter often though, so I could be wrong.

2 Likes

It’s not a heart from etn it’s a tag “in this photo” the hearts are not from etn in this post ! wish it was

2 Likes

Ya that’s a tag. I can tag anyone in anything.

2 Likes

Sats sister has a valid point none the less

3 Likes

People want block emissions to be reduced in the fork. That means less coins mined per block which is less mined per day which is less coins dumped by miners on exchanges.

If there aren’t enough buyers on exchanges for the amount of coins being dumped, then the price goes down.

Supply is greater than the demand

2 Likes

That would theoretically reduce liquidity though. On the buy side, anyways.

1 Like

That’s true it would but I took his comment as what I thought he meant vs what he actually said

2 Likes

It would be interesting to see them reduce block rewards once price goes up though. That way mining remains profitable, so the blockchain is kept secure, while increasing demand over supply.

6 Likes

I am kind of neutral on the block emissions…the attrition rate of the rewards is pretty high.

I mean they reduce by over 40% per year. by next year this time we’ll be in the 3000s range of ETN per block…which is pretty low.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t realize it was so high! In that case, I would prefer they keep things as is, as that removes any chance of backlash over emission rate or block reward changes.

1 Like

I stand corrected. It is a tag. I thought the heart icon and the mention were the same thing. Oh well!

5 Likes

09.06.2020 will be 2650 per block

8 Likes

Another thing to keep in mind too is that as the price increases, more people will mine ETN. The more miners on the network, the higher the hash rate, which increases the difficulty and in turn increases the block time. Therefore, less ETN will be mined daily which will decrease the supply

5 Likes

Local news just reported Facebook issues worldwide… LIBRA is going to be wonderful. NOT

4 Likes

Yup… sad isnt it . The fact we have to take steps to hide everything …

Security is security i guess…

:sunglasses::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Libra is what we call a “closed-loop” system. You can only spend it on things available for sale through Facebook and its associated apps. If you want to buy something through another platform, you must convert your Libra back into another currency.”

ETN is an “open-looped” system. You can spend and transfer it at will to whom and for whatever you want to.

12 Likes
1 Like

I am so glad he cleared that up. I feel a lot better now.

So, the person who can’t be trusted is telling us that we don’t have to trust them? Makes since to me.

6 Likes