The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I rather have 300k volume and see a 10% price movement than 300m volume with a 1% price movement.

5 Likes

The point being, if and when ETN can have 30-60-90 days of volume in the hundreds of millions, we will be the lucky ones who got in early.

2 Likes

A lot of volume is faked. There is a non-profit that is analyzing the data and helping the industry to get rid of the wash trading. Here is a link:
https://www.bti.live/reports-april2019/

2 Likes

All good stuff folks.
Excited for some likely and timely news from RE.
It’s payday today…so…that means my weekly allotment of Fiat for a shiny new bag of lightning coins (ETN) is just a few clicks away.

Does anyone think we will hit mid 30’s SATs again?
Should I wait?
Or jump in asap.

6 Likes

I’m waiting, and traditionally, the opposite of what I do tends to be the right move. For whatever that’s worth.

3 Likes

My head feels funny now…math bomb concussion. :bomb: Incoming!!!

8 Likes

Great post.

If you want to calculate some price scenarios, just for fun of course, I can’t see many folks objecting :smiley:

3 Likes

Simply put, regardless of the actual numbers, the price point right now makes zero sense with the fundamentals and expansion we are getting. It’s all going to catch up at some point and when it does, let’s try not to kill ourselves by bashing our heads through the ceiling while jumping for joy:)

18 Likes

I may have to change my name as it looks like we’ll bypass the moon and go directly to Mars

5 Likes

Just set up a moon base on the way to Mars. Kind of a rest stop along the way.
Electromarseum?

6 Likes

I thought you said add math, not different dimensions of math! Haha, thats frickin’ awesome.
But yeah, I prefer organic growth where the volume is purposeful and creates value in the ecosystem. So bring on the volume!

4 Likes

BTC took a nasty dump, but we’re still untouchable :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Morning…

Thursday morning statistics…

199412 mm.

Have a good day

8 Likes

@Magic retweeted…

What a cracking sunrise this morning…

5 Likes

Beautiful … @sallypinkhair

I do like cats :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Heres plankton’s tuxedos :grin::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

9 Likes

Bh6VU-eIAAAkfoc

For something substantial :facepunch:

5 Likes

Things are looking awesome … SO STOKED!!!

6 Likes

What are you thinking is going to happen ??

:grin:

1 Like

Lots of alts are down a few % over last 24hr. We seem to be doing the opposite. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

If true, it’s interesting that they would choose alts over stable coins or fiat.