The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

More good news! Price is going to collapse! Nose dive. End of the World!

5 Likes

ADOPCION MASIVA !

haha - I don’t know why I find that funny :smiley:

4 Likes

" WHO DOES ELECTRONEUM ARG?

Electroneum Argentina emerges as a joint project between Cryptoposta and Mindcircus.
Cryptopost as the educator and trainer of these new technologies and Mindcircus contributing their knowledge and experience in the world of communication. We also take the opportunity to give credit to the electroneum101.com site from which some explanatory texts were extracted.

If this page was useful you can share it or you can also send some input.
Thank you! Stamina Electroneum"

Very interesting. Kudos

11 Likes

i use https://beta.coinigy.com it is a good tool. som vi sier dette er bra

3 Likes

24 volume $ 69,570 The way I see it is ATL volume :scream:

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect it to rise until gigfair is live, at the earliest. May as well not continue checking the price till then :wink:

3 Likes

Right, that’s not long, soon a few months at least :open_mouth:

3 Likes

And within the next month, at the earliest :wink:

2 Likes

The beginnings of the internet, it’s so fascinating to watch. I’m positive this is the stage we’re at with crypto adoption.

And Electroneum has further refined crypto and blockchain as the grand papa of blockchain stated :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Morning one and all…

Saturday statistics…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No point putting mm on it doesn’t change. 178k

Have a good day peeps

10 Likes

Morning P, new stats are coming :+1:

1 Like

P. have you had some nice time out :smiley: today is Saturday :grin:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Hahahahha… i didnt even notice.

See what happens when the kids are off … loooose track of the days hahahahha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Just hold on, soon you will be just fine, fortunately they have to go back to school :joy:

1 Like

Yeah…

Cant wait :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Some of the 1% are going to eventually have to take notice of ETN whether they want to admit it or not…:thinking::thinking::wink:

16 Likes

Hi,

I received your email detailing the post I wrote called The historical basis for Electroneum.

Firstly I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read it. I discovered that a lot of people had never heard of the M-Pesa system or the significance it had on the development of the ETN project. That being said i do want to be clear that i do not know Richard Ells or any of his team personally, i am not a Crypto-person in any professional sense and i have no experience in any financial setting.

i am just an ETN enthusiast. Most of the information i have about M-Pesa has just been from documentaries and general tv binging over the years.

i have been interested in the ETN project since before the ICO launch and i was lucky enough to have a small amount of money and time to invest. all the information i have is all just based on my own research. i have seen all the videos, read all the articles and since my own investment, been active in discovering what i can about this incredibly interesting subject , ( as active as my job and life will allow ) .

If Im honest, some of the details about what i have learned over the years are probably inaccurate or maybe just plain wrong, ( memory is not quite what it used to be). this is partly why i wanted to engage with others on the subject.

I am curious who else got sent this message you forwarded to me. is it posted on the forum?

aslo, i have started a group called ETN THINK TANK on messenger for anyone who would like to discuss recent news, ideas and opinions on anything ETN related. I am not sure how to best get this group noticed, or even if anyone would like to join.

If i could survive without my current job i would happily be an ambassador for Electroneum anywhere in the world. i truly believe they alone have the potential to be the most disruptive influence in the crypto space.

Again, thank you

Gavin

16 Likes

That all is very nice, except I did not send any email to anybody here from the forum, what I did was replied to your topic :thinking:

https://community.electroneum.com/t/historical-basis-for-electroneum/17882/12

2 Likes

This system M-Pesa is really intriguing I must admit, you said that most information you have come from TV, does that mean you live somewhere near or in the targeted area :question:

M-Pesa is a mobile phone-based money transfer, financing and microfinancing service, launched in 2007 by Vodafone for Safaricom and Vodacom, the largest mobile network operators in Kenya and Tanzania. It has since expanded to Afghanistan, South Africa, India and in 2014 to Romania and in 2015 to Albania.

So it looks like ETN would be a successor, providing a wider range of services for that people, there should be no problem with adoption since they already are familiar with the mobile payment system an older generation :thinking:

4 Likes