13 Likes

Morning P, Only we are up early :grin:

5 Likes

Morning @MinerETN

Monday morning ahh the sweet smell of a new week

5 Likes

Morning @Plankton_ETN, Morning @MinerETN! Happy Monday to all! :grin:

7 Likes

Sentiment on exchanges is rather good, I see green color, BTC is being pumped up :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Lets us hope for the best in this week :wink:

6 Likes

Morning @sallypinkhair :+1::yum:

Yeah @MinerETN lets hope for a better week. If not we got plenty of time to wait :yum::yum:

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/XVN6cq3sDt0 @Rach any chance to watch that video and check why Mick have been ignored?
That man is with ETN project from begining and he done a lot positive things… he is our ETN guru :wink:

5 Likes

Good morning to everyone! Have a lovely week with a lot of good news!

1 Like

I do’t know why the team decided not to interact with Mick, but after this video most likely they will avoid him even more.

Life is tough

2 Likes

Hope no… he is a good guy… and have a good knowledge

1 Like

Mick is a good guy and he’s made some great videos but he has also gained a lot from ETN; revenue for his videos, over 6K subs that are mainly ETN fans, three interviews with Ells, which is more than any other YouTuber. I think it’s fair enough for Ells to branch out to other audiences.

I don’t think he’s considering the empire Ells is building :nerd_face:

9 Likes

I think that those videos were promised long time ago. Remember CryptoRich and his videos.

1 Like

Right, ETN is looking for greater exposure as they starting to become a brand name, it’s only natural course of events, it’s tough but that’s the Way It Is.

2 Likes

It can be annoying of course when people don’t reply to things, but his sense of entitlement there is a bit disappointing.

5 Likes
22 Likes

@partyviberadio wow, thanks for sharing.
That may be why Ells doesn’t have the time to meet with Mick :dizzy_face:

10 Likes

Regarding checking paper wallets which was discussed before the weekend, I have just noticed for the first time in the app there is a “Prove Sending” button that links direct to the blockchain explorer and shows the green “True” entry next to the relevant amount.

Has that always been there?

So is this all we have to do now to check contents of a paper wallet? Easy peasy if that’s all it is, saves copying and pasting tx id and navigating blockchain explorer. Or is there more to it than that?

3 Likes

To be honest, I don’t like paper wallet at all, I’m waiting for hardware USB wallet to come out soon, as I believe it’s a most functional and safe way to store the precious ETN :thinking:

6 Likes

This part I like the best, according to Scott ETN has everything that is needed to be successful :+1:

Firstly, he said, Electroneum has a "long-term ambition for doing good and doing well.

“Secondly, Electroneum has a pragmatic approach to embracing existing players, including government and regulatory players, to find a way to co-exist. And thirdly, you have a practical way to make this of immediate value to the end-user. These three things I think are the essence of successful explorations in the, what I want to call the broader blockchain space.”

7 Likes