The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Check this out :sunny: Great info abut Brazil from Electroneums view.

10 Likes

Cambodian currency has been added to vendor php on github and an empty ledger app repo has been created.
Great way to start today for me here at 5am in the morning. This news and today is the day I get my brand new 2019 Toyota Corolla hatchback

13 Likes

Welcome Brazil :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Train​:train2::train2: loaded with ETN , :sunrise: just departed from the Britain to the mobile top-ups world… Next there is crocodiles festival :rocket::rocket::star2::star2: to Etn haters…:loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound:
Proud to be part of Etn family…
Advise àll Ur beloved people’s to buy this Etn at these bargained prices…bcz in months it costs a lot of :moneybag: to get the same amount of precious Etn coins…:blush::blush:

7 Likes

ETN is moving up on CMC. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

It is fun to watch the “recent trades” tab on Kucoin right now. It is getting real over there.

6 Likes

2 down, 18 to go by the end of the year.

Richard referred to Claro as an MNO not an MVNO so I wonder how many MVNO’s Claro run and whether the functionality will be available to all of them??

9 Likes

Already added. Wow :exploding_head:

7 Likes

ETN rocket has been launched.

5 Likes

Electroneum is light flash lightening :zap::zap::zap:
Watch this space :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Team well done!

Looking forward to next country :slight_smile:

10 Likes
8 Likes

Soon is almost here. You can see the foundation is almost finished, then we start to show our true potential. Buckle up.

7 Likes

They have 50 million customers who can now use their around $3 per month of cloud mined ETN to use towards their phone plans. You think Claro needs to promote this, Brazilian Claro users won’t spread the word among themselves via word of mouth and social media?

Heck that company has 5.6 million Twitter followers alone…who now get a discount on their phone plans in a place with 25% unemployment rate among young people.

And ETN doesn’t have to pay out any mobile miner pre-mined supply to the MNO for partner rewards.

Plus ETN will have a boots on the ground marketing team with someone newly hired leading that division.

I’d say that’s a big win if ya ask me.

18 Likes

Interested to see if they market this at all. Can’t see 50 million text messages going out to their users but if we can gain a percentage of their customers base - even 2% - that would be amazing

5 Likes

@ETNCEO this please rich. :sunglasses:

1 Like

They would have weighed up the simplicity of going live this way verses the protracted way with perhaps more incentive to promote. I trust they know what they are doing. They’ve never tried to rush things for the sake of it. Looking forward to more countries soon.

1 Like

I think with ETN’s team on the ground in Brazil and pure word of mouth combined with social media sharing about ETN and being able to pay for Claro services it will go viral on it’s own, just a matter of how fast will it happen I think. Not if, but how long will it take to go boom there.

Especially if they understand the increased mining rewards for referrals.

6 Likes

101 on CMC :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fantastic! I really needed this good news today.

We all knew it was coming, but even for true believers it does really seem real when you see it!

3 Likes