The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Another year or two in the grand scheme isn’t too painful. Four years only to build a successful global business? Wow.

8 Likes

Exactly the same plan I have, and I rightly assume most of us do, but it looks like the 5 cents that is the first stage of long welcomed cash out may not necessarily happen even during next year, there is progress that for sure but rather slow and maybe rightly the team takes the longer route to success rather than a shortcut :wink:

2 Likes

That is a good point, all good reasons. (We’ll just leave out how slow it is…:crazy_face:)

What say you @KarEnTam ?

I missed out on seeing solar impulse, it was hanging out at one of my local airports for a few days and I had no idea. Couple people asked me about it after it left. :angry: O well.

4 Likes

Someone posted this link for The Unlimited on Reddit

Looks like possibly they are getting ready to include ETN in their marketing material.

18 Likes

That’s good to see, another one in the eye for the fudsters. Of course things can go wrong and deals between companies don’t always work out, but usually it’s just a case of taking time to set things up and us not having the inside track seems like nothing happening.

6 Likes

It would be great if there’s a plan to get ETN on this new Coinbase competitor exchange backed by Richard Branson

9 Likes

This is a bit of a late reply, but a game I’d wholeheartedly recommend is Monster Hunter: World. Great graphics, great storyline, tons of content, replayability, and great game mechanics. A bit of a learning curve, and not the most forgiving game, but it’s hella addicting.

Let me know if you do decide to try it out. I haven’t played it much in multiplayer, but the times I have it’s been a blast!

2 Likes

Well, why not have a model that is near instant! :smiley:

this thing didnt go over 60km/h as i know :smiley:

My coworker worked in Swiss on this airplane (actually building it)
Interesting stuff when you find out they payed 1mil€ only for wing spar :smiley:

5 Likes

People actually buy this crap wow.

Beat you here Brendan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - So. This is the company Twitter though was embarrassed by us. Weird.

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes you did…:facepunch:

7 Likes

It’s a small victory, but I’ll take it. I am petty like that.

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal::joy::joy::joy: from me to you man…:facepunch:

6 Likes

12 hours without a comment in this thread - that must be a first!!

11 Likes

Wow…

Quiet times…

Goooood morning electronights…

Today’s statistics are…

All good.

Hope you all have a great day… u.k is going to have some more funky weather… big swirly thing in the middle… ahhhhhhhhh…

tenor

:rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

this is so quiet that even turning up the volume makes no different

3 Likes

Good morning all. Yes, it’s unusually quiet in here.

Thanks for the regular stats updates @Plankton_ETN.

4 Likes

That’s right it’s quiet and guess what, it’s going to be like this until Gig is introduced, that may be another month or so quietness in the forum :flushed:

1 Like

I can’t get enough time to accumulate before the prices go up. I think we should be waiting to next yeart before launch :)… only kidding i am so excited to see gig and buy and sell there

6 Likes

I think the team are going to have to start announcing other partnerships before Gig. If they want to be live in 20 countries by the end of the year they need to start soon as there are only 5 months left and given the cautious approach taken to date, I don’t believe this will be a big bang

7 Likes