The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I like this idea. Look left. As in, let’s see examples of what mega successful companies were doing before they became mega successful overnight.

The hum drum, boring, news-less days, waiting for the magical moment when Electroneum moons is a terrible place to dwell. On pins and needles with expectation that one has made up in their own heads.

Don’t spend more than you can afford to lose (or HODL for 5 years).

This extended delay in the crypto Market has given me time to really dig in and study macro trends for crypto mass adoption as well as the time to study the relationship of Bitcoin to the altcoin world. But I am most thankful for the ability to continue investing weekly in Bitcoin and Electroneum.

I think it’s hard to ever have enough of either. But my goal for now is accumulation. Cost averaging.

I plan to assist others with the bags we have acquired. And the dream keeps getting bigger as I acquire more every week.

Having faith enough (with common sense and fundamentals in our favor) to endure the long stretch to maturity for our crypto investments is all about patience.

I am thankful to all of you who persist in a positive mindset in this forum and abroad. Buoying our hearts with positive discussion and analysis despite mountains of illogical FUD and legit Crypto Bears. It’s been a long haul, but this forum thread tab is perma-open on my phone and checked multiple times a day for updates and news of any kind.

The Long point here is this.
Do not despise the years of preparation.
Be thankful you are blessed to be so early into Electroneum and crypto in general.
Accumulation is the name of the game while the bears are roaming.

Happy weekend.
ALMOST 220,000!!!

12 Likes