The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Ha… first he’s ruining people’s lives because they use updates as personal buy signals, now he’s dishonest.

Comical.

1 Like

Good morning electronights…

The weekend is here and plankton is stuck in bed with plankton flu …
Basically it’s 100x worse than man flu and if you read this comment you will catch it . It’s that contagious … :rofl::rofl:

Today’s statistics are as follows

Mobile miner is now

SmartSelect_20191019-081333_Electroneum

Fantastic.
Have a great weekend

8 Likes

I am curious what the deal is with some of you clowns who are running around calling ETN execs and PR people dishonest liars.

Why exactly is it that you are so obsessed with the exact date anything will launch?

What fantasy land scenario has your mind conjured up of how your life will instantly change the day something launches?

The exact date is important or knowing that it is coming is all that’s necessary?

I do not get this exact date expectation weird obsession stuff. Unless you believe it’s some kind of instant wealth creation event and invested more than you could afford to risk losing.

Trying to blame Richard for your greed is total BS.

Well, you can keep spreading lies about anyone giving exact dates, and I’ll keep shutting you down.

Updates and projected timelines are not meant to be your personal insider buy signals. Get it through your thick skulls.

7 Likes

In TA we look left when need info about previous behavior… so let us look left … or in the history of other major successes…

History of Google

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

The Google company was officially launched in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin to market Google Search, which has become the most used web-based search engine. Larry Page and Sergey Brin, students at Stanford University in California, developed a search algorithm at first known as “BackRub” in 1996, with the help of Scott Hassan and Alan Steremberg. The search engine soon proved successful and the expanding company moved several times, finally settling at Mountain View in 2003. This marked a phase of rapid growth, with the company making its initial public offering in 2004 and quickly becoming one of the world’s largest media companies. The company launched Google News in 2002, Gmail in 2004, Google Maps in 2005, Google Chrome in 2008, and the social network known as Google+ in 2011 (which was shut down in April 2019), in addition to many other products. In 2015, Google became the main subsidiary of the holding company Alphabet Inc.

The search engine went through numerous updates in attempts to combat search engine optimization abuse, provide dynamic updating of results, and make the indexing system rapid and flexible. Search results started to be personalized in 2005, and later Google Suggest autocompletion was introduced. From 2007, Universal Search provided all types of content, not just text content, in search results.

Google has engaged in partnerships with NASA, AOL, Sun Microsystems, News Corporation, Sky UK, and others. The company set up a charitable offshoot, Google.org, in 2005. Google was involved in a 2006 legal dispute in the US over a court order to disclose URLs and search strings, and has been the subject of tax avoidance investigations in the UK.

Google used 5 years before they got rapid growth…

4 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, I really do. But you need to not let it wind you up so much, it’s not worth the stress. We all get frustrated sometimes, and sometimes that may get the better of us.

But I prefer to kill with kindness and facts. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, It’s all good. Too many good things coming to sweat the small stuff. I chuckle over the HitBTC complainers and how they imagined they’d suddenly get rich overnight once ETN was listed there. I put this complaining about when the gig site launch in the same vain.

Those people were relentless…over nothing.

The original post that got me going was way over the top and I wasn’t going to just pretend it didn’t happen anymore than I’d ignore someone being beated on the street. If that bothers anyone …too bad.

5 Likes

I am not sure what we are talking about, but I guess someone opened their mouth and spewed ignorance. That is nothing new. The way I get over that is simply stop reading people’s ignorant posts. We all know what is happening and where this is all going. Those that can’t see that will simply miss out. Their loss in the long run.

13 Likes

The perceived delay is stressing people out clearly. I had no illusions. It takes years to establish a brand and roll out a project this large. Just remove the refresh button from your keyboards and all will be well. Our day is coming.

7 Likes

I like this idea. Look left. As in, let’s see examples of what mega successful companies were doing before they became mega successful overnight.

The hum drum, boring, news-less days, waiting for the magical moment when Electroneum moons is a terrible place to dwell. On pins and needles with expectation that one has made up in their own heads.

Don’t spend more than you can afford to lose (or HODL for 5 years).

This extended delay in the crypto Market has given me time to really dig in and study macro trends for crypto mass adoption as well as the time to study the relationship of Bitcoin to the altcoin world. But I am most thankful for the ability to continue investing weekly in Bitcoin and Electroneum.

I think it’s hard to ever have enough of either. But my goal for now is accumulation. Cost averaging.

I plan to assist others with the bags we have acquired. And the dream keeps getting bigger as I acquire more every week.

Having faith enough (with common sense and fundamentals in our favor) to endure the long stretch to maturity for our crypto investments is all about patience.

I am thankful to all of you who persist in a positive mindset in this forum and abroad. Buoying our hearts with positive discussion and analysis despite mountains of illogical FUD and legit Crypto Bears. It’s been a long haul, but this forum thread tab is perma-open on my phone and checked multiple times a day for updates and news of any kind.

The Long point here is this.
Do not despise the years of preparation.
Be thankful you are blessed to be so early into Electroneum and crypto in general.
Accumulation is the name of the game while the bears are roaming.

Happy weekend.
ALMOST 220,000!!!

12 Likes

SmartSelect_20191019-192017_Electroneum

Nice to see these numbers rising.
:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

13 Likes

But price stands like rock :joy:

2 Likes

So richard is off to dubai…

Good luck and have a good one richard we are all behind you :100: %

And we are silver sponsors which is awesome money well spent imo…

Love to see richards grin…

Go get them richard . Show and tell those investors how it is done.
The more investment we get the better , bigger numbers… etcetc.

11 Likes

All crypto is a gamble… even ETN… high risk to loose on one side… but also with luck could be a life changer on the other side

2 Likes

The same can be said for stocks , shares lotto lucky dips buying a car and life in general. :+1:

1 Like

Peace… respect

Always go a long way

2 Likes

Less is always more

3 Likes

More coverage from AltcoinBuzz once again!

2 Likes

You are all wrong and i am right…what are we discussing? any why it is so much good vibes around ETN, and i feel there is a wind of change…

All coins are in a down trend but few do not understand it and why it might be a good thing. Many top coins are purely a trading object with litle real value and they do not create any value. That is ofcourse a debate in its own so i want mention it much but only state it… So the down trend is perfect for smart money to move from top s… coins to cheep coins with a different value… ETN is a cheap coin with a different value.

@Crypto_Watchman wright a excellent part of that and his words are often gold…

He talks about fundamentals, the things that is a necessity for me as a investor when buying coins that have no guarantee whatsoever… the only real measure and facts i got about ETN is what they have done, achieved and witch goals they have accomplished. What to come and what to expect is in the ETN history and i expect nothing less…

So when moon…

I love Electroneum and every bit of what they stands for… They are the best i can hope fore, they are all what i did dream about Bitcoin could be…

I am relaxed and fine about the timing. The timing so far have been ok not perfect but ok. Some say Richard Ells must not say when and miss time again… nonsense what Richard Ells is saying is i want speed, i want results, team go on and wok for it…work harder… that is what he sounds to me, he is pushing limits… he is managing at the highest level. And then some nerdy keyboard warrior that never invested anything in it´s life telling some of the best in the world how he must not say things he can not promise, because some feelings got hurt…

Every day @Plankton_ETN relentless tell us what ETN have achieved in numbers…every day. He fights for his beliefs, he stand the ground and leave no behind every day…respect.

This man put his face up on youtube and bring news to us… he spend is valuable time to tell us what he finds out, how he see the world it is pure respect fore what this people do…

We need artis we need culture, we need it all… in so many ways a good represent of culture and music is @magic… he spread his views to youtube music… so to understand him, i listen to the music he post so i think this one fits him…

We got nice admins that keeps us level headed… we just need to keep them happy… so i think we live it to Renee…

Happy days

8 Likes

Cheers my good man :+1:

I only do this for the electroneum community be it here Twitter telegram etc… I do it because I believe , I have faith and I have full respect for everyone here .
@B.F.A and his T.A is superb second to none… respect to you my brother :peace_symbol:

Yeah @Magic adds some funky tunes and insights
Time for a community hug

giphy

As for everyone here including mods staff everyone. You are all amazing as i have said many many times before . No matter what happens we are here all for one and one for all.
Electroneum hasn’t just made a coin that we all follow collect invest or just plain speculate with it has brought people from all over this planet together. That is an amazing achievement in its own right.

So no matter what happens boom or bust I’m a hodling …

Goodnight all

16 Likes

Everything in life is a gamble…:sunglasses: