The CRAZY Speculation thread. (Anything Goes!)

Yeah ETN works well to help lock in a certain percentage of customers for the retailers and improve ARPU…like the ones that use their mobile phone all the time and love vouchers, deals, discounts and soon…ETN :wink:

#ETNAirTimeButtonFOMO! @Tanwax …oh the possibilities!

1 Like

Sorry I am trying to work the @Thunder 12 step for FOMO control…Not working Tanwax has FOMO.

3 Likes

Yes why not. …

1 Like

Richard branson and bill gates…

Mwc2019…

We ride…

3 Likes

No, we dont ride, we have a heart attack :smiley:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Before or after soiling underpants hahahah

5 Likes

What if…

1 Like

Electroneum app comes pre-installed on the Galaxy Fold?

5 Likes

Are you watching the live feed? Hoping we get to see the crypto wallet on the S10

2 Likes

yeah, but I couldn’t spot it though

1 Like

Was it live ?!?!?!

Have i missed the s10 launch

Yea you missed it…

https://www.ccn.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-bitcoin-crypto-support

3 Likes

Electroneum buying out XRP and showing them how to do things the right way.
So we will get a 1:1 airdrop to make up for any inconvenience…monthly for 5 years.

4 Likes

I am so having the s10 + it looks amazing

4 Likes

Interesting… Some big MVNO’s collaborating on the study of blockchain. A step forward.

now this is just crazy speculation… but, what if the mega deals don’t bring the mega buying pressure needed to off set the mega amounts of millions of etn they get given as part of the deal. hopefully they have the sense to hodl and promote etn. but its also possible they could choose to dump some to turn a buck… unless the team has a non dump clause in the contracts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully its LG new phone release will be preloaded with electroneum application

Do you mean the businesses who are incentivised with ETN might sell it or the end users they give it to sell it?

I’d hope in either case, the volume of ETN given away is so low there wouldnt be enough value for them to dump

1 Like

yes either, and it will be large amounts, otherwise it wouldn’t be an incentive i guess.

But we earn about 100 ETN per month via the cloud mining - not enough to sell.

I’d hope that the team also drip-feed their partners with ETN or pay it directly to their customers themselves to stop anyone dumping the coin

3 Likes