The CRAZY Speculation thread. (Anything Goes!)

That’s exactly what came to mind for me! Blood sampling for the FOMO rocket lol

Maybe there could be something around biometric private keys??

4 Likes

While not ground breaking in terms of functionality, would make things easier than the current string last of text

1 Like

That’s something I’ve been saying we need ever since the forum opened! I think biometric support would be amazing.

1 Like

Yes, but not just TouchID to get into the app - something more useful. If whatever it is doesn’t live up to the hype, the sentiment and the price will tumble

2 Likes

I need to add a bit after reading a tweet… UN just to get it in here…

2 Likes

The US post office starts offering ETN purchase with fiat services.

Goes like this: There is an enclosed machine inside a very small room. No cell phones allowed in that room, no devices with cameras, etc., post office develops the security procedures.

Machine prints and folds a paper wallet and encapsulates it in plastic in such a way that only the public key is showing. Postal worker just has to go back to the machine and press go/start and then walk out with the paper wallet and use a scanner to send ETN to it equal to what the customer gave them in fiat and issue them a receipt.
Online interface will interact with blockchain explorer or ETN’S instant payment system.

3 Likes

That is a great idea! USPS Already has a pretty rigorous security protocol, so they would be able to implement something like this (relatively) easily.

Well looks like Electroneum has one of the big three UK [and other locations) retailers in the pipeline - 3000* outlets (with POS*) with “groceries” (low margin*…1-2%) [my speculation], banking and mobile. If Tesco is it then it is also the #9 biggest retailer in the world. Other potentials like Sainbury’s (c1.4k stores) or ASDA (<1.3k stores). If that doesn’t get the market going I don’t know what would :slight_smile:

*Richard’s comments [deal was being progressed] from Part 4 ATT interview (6:31).

6 Likes

I comment in wrong thread sorry…early morning :smile:

1 Like

Yep I’ve been saying this since that video came out. Plus they offer mobile top ups and a couple of the current employees worked at Tesco. If that’s the partnership, it would be huge!!

3 Likes

Well, remember the Yoti app is going to integrate with self service at a UK supermarket chain in the future to overcome this age thing where you have to wait for a person to say you’re old enough to buy something…:thinking::thinking::thinking:. It’s not really wild speculation…it’s going to happen…do ETN know Yoti? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Yeah Richard mentioned he was meeting the 3000 outlet company in Sep and then said his sale guys were progressing it 6 weeks later in mid Oct 18. :slight_smile: will be interesting to see what comes of it.

1 Like

Great observation by @KyleFornia on Moonwalk. Kucoin preparing for 14 hour shutdown for massive Kucoin 2.0 upgrade prior to MWC. Anticipating millions of new users? Higher trade volumes? Kucoin currently where most go to trade ETN. Don’t let @Tanwax see this post.

4 Likes

I don’t think much will happen to be honest as much as we hope it will. I expect a cumulative gain over the coming years, multiples on multiples. Time as ever will tell, what do you think?

1 Like

He might not see it, but I DID… shaking, sweating, can’t get no sleep …

1 Like

This isn’t speculation… well i suppose it is because i am not the original source of the info but i remember reading months ago that Richard was using Yoti because it was one of his friends that started the Company. So i’d say he more than “knows” Yoti.

2 Likes

Yeah…I wasn’t being particularly subtle there. There could be some serious business on the table. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Meet Mr. Wen Moon…
When%20moon

2 Likes

Sounds like a great Idea to me. I am with you 100% hay we can’t go wrong.

1 Like