Statistic for you - The incredible supporting community

Thanks. I just send you 10 ETN and I have last offer because only 10 ETN missing in my giveaway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry, my English is not good. Thank you for 10 ETN. You are wonderful :slight_smile:

Did I miss the giveaway?

etnjzG2h2rMhFE7pscrD5CQu5zXvp1XFg3TEPUAZssp1a1NzYBtK86zCbpgcPYDDm2eYvomUDHjPc9vaiZjQJda838ypwVWn2b

1 Like

Thanks. YOU are the last one. Congratulations. And as a gift please like some of my tweets. mobile

1 Like

Thank you very much!! I appreciate it more than you know!

1 Like

I am @Kurmanc on twitter. I followed you and twiti RT. We wish you success.

1 Like

etnk8n3F88NhcEqKHUfp9Cfnar61V2HBMffchW9BQoZBhAiAq5ePm8EXC3m4nhrB4YXrm4MzXv6YD9a7gvmoCGgY8zvYo3p3Xv

I’ve been following your xls overviews a while ago but somehow lost track of it. Good to see you’re still working on them. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks mate. But sorry my giveaway just ended. I am happy that I see the numbers growing. I love it. But see some weak points so I mentioned in excel too. Because to grow we need to develop by some suggests from community… :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 people right now exploring my excel. Thanks and I love graphs of our Growth in time

3 Likes

Last statistic data is available. 11 months of work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are doing an amazing job keeping these stats updated :+1:

3 Likes

@Mr.CryptoCZ
Love your statistics and appreciate all the work you put in to promote the project.
Onwards and upwards♡

3 Likes

update is again available, 30 000 new membres again but drop in mobile miners, drop in price.
But we think longterm :wink:

5 Likes

On the 22 November 2017 I start collecting numbers about Electroneum cryptocurrency into this EXCEL. So 2 days and this nice statistic excel have Bday. Please have a look into the JOURNEY with me :wink: Total 11 worksheets - better use PC.

Only 21K of new registration per Week. not bad but we have 30-70K in history… Drop in price but volume still about 1 milion USD…

5 Likes

I can’t believe your still doing this !! Fantastic @Mr.CryptoCZ

2 Likes

Fantastic work man! Keep it up! Well done!

2 Likes

I have for you the giveaway of total 250 coins of ETN (i will pick 5 lucky winner every get 50 coins). What to do to participate? Like this post + post with excel (link below) to get 30 likes (both posts need to get this score) here and open the excel sheet and count 6 screanshots in work sheet suggestion number of total likes at this 6 top tweets and type here your ETN adress.
So one more time.
RULES

1. Like 2 post (this one and this with excel)
  2. Open the link go to Suggestion - watch 6 pictures and count 6 numbers… type here right number
  3. Reply with tag my name and write down your adress
    Thats all. Good luck to all…
    The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here while M-Kid is Away Thread
1 Like

Update today i will make again update in excel but find intersting data at coingecko…
So here you have awesome statistic with comparition with others:

3 Likes