Statistic for you - The incredible supporting community

Hej Vlasto :smiley: pošleš mi taky něco??? :slight_smile: Ď

etnjvxvNoVm211WXNuYkwT17p7916vqc4N29xNFS9yxxcpMMTaLmhzzBJGbPTRNsvtf4um3BXzMeQPmF2H5UaE832oBwuWwhKj
1 Like

Thanks still I have 60 coins… I only want some likes back :smiley: so like 5 my post with the like button :wink:

3 Likes

Díky moc :slight_smile: Thanks a lot

2 Likes

etnkN2LStFU6W4x8pHenRfHbzuwFxcQ1SfaUnzjfzLUdFtaJCAoRMuGhzJwiUoCmWXJmVq72myFL3CKCAXfXxyS56xFiFYa5tA

Great posts, keep them coming sir !

1 Like

I would give you my ETN wallet adres @Mr.CryptoCZ but i rather give that 10 ETN that you would give me to people that really need it for the future or want it so whoever gets those 10 ETN i hope it will make you happy in the future! :wink:

3 Likes

I thought I was too late lol here you go. And I posted something free for everyone, I hope helps. Below is the link to the post

etnk6PnqkCt3UMpeTyJr8iRpCxo8QRRJH9anerwBPNCqgEn8JhrZZLhLGWWJJDAk2sF22xBaw2yBUDroov9Xsryr9A7GoWPh4h

1 Like

Just sended today

4 Likes

Still I have 40 coin to go - as a thank you please like some of my post :smiley:

4 Likes

Thankyou Mr Crypto. Of course I’ll like your post as soon as I figure out how, which hopefully will be in the next hour :smile: :smile: :smile: that’s the love heart isn’t it?.. I’ve also put a link into my post and referred someone to this page.

2 Likes

New weekly update is ALIVE check here the link to graph section: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uIcx9lmegjZfbA1e5Vg6O-oEtR4erBtmOOhi02XNxbE/edit#gid=1830941296
What is new:

• 2 exchanges delist ETN - Vebitcoin + Cryptomate
  • Massive increase of trade volume + doubled price
  • for one week about 40 000 new registrations
  • big increase of Hash power
  • much more just explore itself
5 Likes

My address -
etnkLdbihCd8oc9iLVrNdrjJWt6pLoyToHc5TDSAfjob55GRmQ8PPvcArkwNtqy2NpC9HnqXPDtXhCNxjxgNCaBQ1dLa5w5vcH

1 Like

Totally awesome, I love what you are doing! Cheers and keep it up, anything that builds community is great in my books :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are welcome - just sended 10 etn. And have last 30 etn in this my welcome Giveaway here…

3 Likes

Just loving this forum
etnkABMPG85DWXErbYrwB67MgaaD3eFGDARmbUrkiGSgKbxGuynUvFR2TVEzWgFJpu4XMrhPh78MpbZoaebxXZNx3hJf1tNqQC

2 Likes

Thanks for support, now i have last 20 etn. Please give me some LOVE back - for example 10 likes :smiley:

2 Likes

New weekly update is available… just short example grow in time: more in excel :wink:

2 Likes

Last statictic is available. I make rebranding some part of excel add more text and comments to be more easy to understand the numbers behind it. check it here and if you can retweet thx

https://twitter.com/cechv2/status/1049586087914610688

1 Like

I am pleased that we are growing in time by popularity see some images from my excel - section LINK ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uIcx9lmegjZfbA1e5Vg6O-oEtR4erBtmOOhi02XNxbE/edit#gid=1830941296 ):

And also popularity in west countries is amazing - then what about poor countries our target area. Just imagine if we get to TOP100 app in Nigeria or Egypt or Philliphines or India, Banglades, Vietnam??

3 Likes

This is awesome and I love that you do this stuff. Good on you and keep it coming! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

etnkNTc26sXQePwkrKgQS7TPD8q4s654DTZtcW45Rt32AWkpwMqjteddrYcm7MwtVib7GAwxhZ9WJ2UT73MYZBQs7yufj7RUDM

2 Likes