Stalling way to long, this isnt a penny stock equivalent i hope

I am growing a big concern to thinking this ETN is getting to be like a over hyped pumped penny turd stock where no big companies are going to invest in, and no real money is coming into. All i see is broke or low income youtubers talk good about etn, and lot of broke people buying in wishing it will be there lotto play. A company thats going to make partnerships with amazon, ebay, tmobile, virgin mobile, mcdonalds, and dildofreaking express! Is going to have MILLIONARS buying in big and often, guys making 100k plus buying 1mill etn minimum. Most comments on etn are of people who hold like a measly 1-100k etn . ETN needs to be a top 10 coin for a big mobile carrier wanting to invest in it or partnering with allowing use of instant payments. And then giving a real good reason for people to want to buy and use the etn. And wow has any marketing started yet or is their marketing the bs facebook and twitter post everyday! Of shit we already know about. QUIT TALKING KYC AND AML ALREADY U MF’ERS. SHow me something already! Talk some useful new knowledge. Any anyone who believes some m kid or dbag mcgee is going to stop etn from dumping 50% in price if something dont happen within a week is just stupid. No one can or would want too fund a anti dump on a 190mill mkt cap but a billionaire and why do that when that billionaire just has to allow their company of millions of users to just allow etn as payment in HOPES of that helping alot. All this fantasy bs isnt putting a lambo on your driveway within a reasonable time. Wow u may have a lambo by the time your 80 from ETN. Unless they start doing something BIG and NOW. So someone knowledgeable into etn and deal talks they have going inspire me with logics please?

i dont agree with your opinion you are so negative and bossy etn has made a lot of in one year please tell me second crypto which made same amount of work in a small period time like etn. i know people arent tend to wait but we should wait and see growth of etn i have big hopes. for me etn is most valuable project at this time so dont be so agressive!!!and resspect first etn team and after community!

9 Likes

You are in the wrong place. It’s not for us to convince a winey little bitch like you. You clearly don’t believe in ETN so jog on. You are what is wrong with crypto, not rich within a week so starts turning on his own investment, muppet.

9 Likes

Remember to flag inappropriate posts, there’s no need to respond.

4 Likes

@JC88 bro you are right but we have to respect each other beacuse we are human at first. me and you etn supporter should help guys like this man why etn is the best project. fighting is not solution!

6 Likes

Time will prove you’re wrong :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ts not up to us to convince weak people, I’d rather they went elsewhere.

2 Likes

i apologize but i dont think like you in that case id rather to convince them why they are wrong but you know every human has his own decision.

1 Like

You crack on, I don’t have time for cry babies I’m afraid

1 Like

Not sure why people like you put so much effort into such long winded, negative posts. If you have a question you would like input on ask, If you want nothing more to do with the ‘penny turd stock’, leave.

Surely there are more constructive things you could be doing with your time…

4 Likes

You all going to see more and more cases like this if there will not be promised campaign, people simply losing patience.

1 Like

I understand your thoughts because they are weary relevant for many of us. I will start with thinking about time frame. When i run a company the time between sending a invoice and get paid could take up to 3 months and 6 months with oil companies, and that is only one invoice. I will guess that a request from the Director to the border about cryptos can teak from a month to 3 months or more. so big companies don’t move fast when it comes to deals that can heavily inflict on the financiele status. So if we need to wait we have to wait and there’s nothing we can do because all the bosses around want to say something about everything, in my book we are moving at record speed-

3 Likes

@Simbo @MinerETN you are right but you can easily see how am i if you look at my profile image(if you know this character everything will be clear haha) if some person is on incorrect way how to say him go to in a hell i d rather to give him right advice this is my life rule. maybe its anoying but i cant elsewhere sr

2 Likes

Simbo

October 15

Not sure why people like you put so much effort into such long winded, negative posts. If you have a question you would like input on ask, If you want nothing more to do with the ‘penny turd stock’, leave.

Surely there are more constructive things you could be doing with your time…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Still waiting for some logical responses from people who make more than 100k annually . So broke yourubers like crypto nwo don’t apply here

Overcome evil with good, is that what you’re saying ?:+1:

O look the whale is coming :grin:

2 Likes

With all due respect, why don’t you read what Electroneum is all about, and then decide if Electroneum is something for you. People in this forum believe in what Electroneum is doing, so it’s probably a wrong way to ask if you want some answers to your questions ;o)

1 Like

I must laugh of you and shake my head. i tried in my best way to explain, things take time and implement something like ETN in a already existing infrastructure and test it is not done in a sec, there’s a lot about everything and i am not in fintech or it my profession is running mechanical industri so i might be wrong but you are way out and should start thinking, no news of relevance for february is a possibility an normal, remember we are the customer side of things not the inside.

Now look what you have done, he is going to dump all his etn :grin: BAD,BAD :whale:

1 Like

Now I’m confused, you’re more whale or shark :thinking::grinning: