Stalling way to long, this isnt a penny stock equivalent i hope

I know your not dumb enough to save Etn from dumping when the time happens if it does. And if U really were rich u would have no reason to respond . Even you sir can’t even speak logical . So tell me what partnership anyone has proof of Etn working out . Richard else hinted at mobile partnership 3 wk ago and no talk of anything yet. Talking about kyc and aml every day won’t keep Etn from having a dump. This is logical thinking. So use your brain and tell me what deal Etn is working on within 10 days ? And how it will bring many more users in quickly enough to gain mkt capital and users. I’m not saying Etn can’t be big in future but a timeline is also important too . Time vs moneyflow. When time stalls money falls . And my financials are doing just fine too btw. We can compare looks though if u want.

Dude its not about how much you earn. What dont you get about financial inclusion. This is helping the masses. Im sure there are many rich and not so rich people on here and guess what everyone is happy. Electroneum is great and here to stay.

1 Like

That would be interesting to see, what you think :whale: are you going to pick up the challenge :joy:

2 Likes

Richard Els is now hoping to god someone pumps Etn again soon because he obviously has nothing on the plate for instant payment big time vendor users in 4th quarter. Obviously mass marketingceint start in October either due to kyc still allowing all these broke people 30 more days to complete tier one which can be done in 30min. And whatever marketing (hopefully televised; yes even radio shack which went down was televised) will start in November I guess. Anyone know of a big name talking about Etn? No crypto for the sheeple isn’t big .

More of a all talk sheeple who has people believing he owns a shit ton of Etn . Which would be 25mill-150mill Etn plus if your as rich as u claim. Yes if I had say 10mill -15mill I’m bank I’d put 500k -1.5million on etn now . And I bet u won’t post a pic showing a wallet with that in it .

Im afraid your 6months too early , this comment would make sense if you do not see anything come of the KYC/AML which enables institutions and partners confidently invest , but as it goes Richard was smart enough to make ETN a hybrid of Fintech and decentralization so that big institutions can feel safe to invest into ETN. Currently big investors will never invest in a space that is awash with pump and dumps wash trading and all manner of unregulatory practises. Your insistance that big investors are a measure of a sucessful company well im afraid you havent got the slightest clue regarding how technology or a company or business works. nobody is interested in a couple of hundred investors but when you show millions that raises eyebrows that the business model has legs. Its at that point big partners can see the advantage of investing in ETN. Plus its a bit strange of you targetting the youtubers of ETN when every other crypto youtubers even those covering bitcoin dont seem to be millionaires ,. thats not the measure of a coins success.

Be patient and wait for the process to play out as it is nicely. I myself will just put this post down to the series of negative ill informed posts that have been around ever since the ico , Richard always seems to answer these people but they dont seem to get it yet . To be honest this whole situation wont last long when ETN does sucessfully impliment their objectives as they have been doing, the value would have moved too far out of the reach of such posters , its at that point they will start writing posts discussing how they could have bought in

5 Likes

I bet there are very few rich people in here. I bet there might be 10 people who have net worth of 10+ mill who own etn in here. I tried getting 5 friends to buy etn who all have 1+ mill in bank and none will buy a dime. Money talks bs walks. To much bs in here. U know were all waiting for ACTION. Yes action now, action next week, action next week , action next week! Where the hell are these partnerships lmao! No one can even come up with a solid partnership in the works to come out within next 2 weeks. that is sad as shit.

being a rich investor is not the measure of a project success , there are many projects that have had multi millionaires and and those projects have crashed and burned , due to the fact they did not look at the fundimentals or regulatory environment. infact its surprising isnt it that pretty much 90% of icos have crashed why because they were pumped full of money by millionaires but they were not regulatory compliant, they believed if you pumped in enough money it would work , news flash sorry thats not always the case and certainly not with ETN , ETN is solid foundations first with value following , just as is the recent case of its price and rank rising from 120+ to 42

3 Likes

It sounds like you’re very angry about your previous investment losses and are taking out on ETN. Talking Electroneum down is not perhaps the most sensible move if you hope to make gains on your ETN investment.

My advice is to be patient and perhaps a little more optimistic.

7 Likes

O yes I have, M-Kid is big :whale:

Do not worry give more time as now is very crucial moment for the project a turning point if you will, and for that time is necessary, you have come with your concern when the team has to take care of many things at same time, they need to fix empty block issue, KYC to finish, and so on, just give a brake, take deep breath and wait.

2 Likes

Thank you for the logical response. See not hard and sadly m kid did not write that. Why should etn have people like m kid making many people believe that they are going to stop etn from dumping and buy enough to maintain a certain price threshold. Seriously a 6yr old would not believe that without any proof. Id rather have someone like me stirring things up alittle when were waiting for action that to have some wanna be rich boy in here acting like they are billionaires and own 100mill etn with zero proof. Also Richard Els needs to come up with something soon. Its hard to gain followers and financial supporters of etn if the only news they are putting out every day that there is 30, 29,28,27,26… days left for kyc . What about the phone partnership he spoke of weeks ago. Dont hint at shit untill its legit or agree’d upon in writing for a future date. And etn will be a pump and dump after no action for so long. Why u think coinbase and binance are not going to add them yet. Or no top 10 exchange. Even though i see ETN being a top 2 coin in future well then it sure needs to get moving soon and make some deals soon. Or this milk is going to spoil an be dumped out because all the pump talk currently smells alittle fishy. Someone tell me something SOLID in the near near 2 week future. Hell even someone tell me there going to buy 1million dollars worth today or tommorow so i can expect a surge in price for confidence. Atleast that is something positive. Were all falling asleep at the wheel now.

i suggest leaving personal vendettas and emotions out of these conversations for the betterment of the whole community your beef with M Kid has no bearing on the project and its objectives. please stick to the subject matter without creating unnecessary controversy we have enough of it as it is outside the ETN community the last thing we want is that inside the community , the project is solid its objectives are primed to being a phenomenon and all the stars and planets are aligning be patient and happy with your investments.

4 Likes

You are either paid FUD of another coin or you are another “when lambo” type investor that needs instant gratification on your investment. Nobody is entitled to anything here. Investing is risky and if you don’t like how things are being done, sell your coins.

3 Likes

but not on Cryptopia as they have deposit maintenance at the moment :grinning:

Shocker! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Paid fud? I bet that is a conspiracy. I think ETN as far as what it has to offer should be number 1 or 2 coin. F xrp, f everything else. I hold 95% investment for altcoins in ETN, then i own some Credits, and $1000 worth of Stellite . But i know when something seems off or lagging out to long. ETN needs to have something great in 2 weeks.

In two weeks, or else what? You’ll cry?

1 Like

Hope it takes a month, this is too funny.

1 Like

I know i know u want the price to stay 2cents so u can afford to buy 50$ a week for few years before price actually goes up .

Hey Virgin Mobile , maybe in like 5 years we can work something out, dont worry take your time we have plenty of time to allow all these broke people to gather enough ETN . Dont be to mean and make them have to buy in at like .10+ in few weeks. That would be to mean to everyone. We hate growth virgin mobile, tmobile, verizon, etc. Take time please. GTFO DUDE.