Referrals section in mining app: Error 6001

Hello community
I wish a good day for all of you
I want to report a problem about the mining app
I have a youtube channel i uploaded 3 video in 3 languages explaining the cloud mining app and i puted my referal code there so i started receiving referrals about 22 referrals so today i tried to check the referrals section in my app i geted an error like error (6001) : we can’t trait your demand !
I want from admins to solve this problem please
I’m usin ios app on the iPhone

Hi, I get this error too since the updated app was deployed to my phone (iOS 13).

@BegaMutex - maybe this is a bug rather than an isolated incident. Can you get the team to check it out??

Hi @Anis @M44FFW

Please can you let me know your ticket numbers, so that we can investigate this, thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @GazWills - I’ve not had opportunity to log a ticket yet as I need to create a new support account. I’ll try to get a ticket logged this afternoon and send you a DM with the ticket reference in

Hi @M44FFW ok not a problem, thanks :smiley:

Hi Gaz, welcome to the ETN family

Hi @RSKNOR thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @GazWills
I created a ticket this is the number: (12349)

1 Like

Hi @Anis thanks for this, I will pass it onto our devs :smiley:

Okey thanks bro @GazWills

Hi @GazWills, just managed to log the fault. The reference is 12378.

1 Like

I have same problem, ticket code 12388 .

2 Likes

Hi @user1586 @M44FFW once i have an update from our dev guys i will get the tickets updated :slight_smile: have a great weekend all :smile:

2 Likes

Hello, i have same issue on my phone. My ticket number is; 12417

1 Like

Having the same issue, had 6 people referred to Electroneum, 24 hours later: same problem
Ticketnumber is 12370

1 Like

Hi @user1592 @user1596 thanks for your ticket numbers. If you havent already done so, please can you confirm the os version that you are using in the tickets. Have a great weekend :smile:

Okay i wrote it on the request. My phone is iphone 6S. Ios version is 13.3. The latest one.

1 Like

Hi there!
I also have this error code: 6001.
Where can I find that ticket?

1 Like

Hi @stefan123 and welcome.

You need to go to support.electroneum.com, create a new account there (it’s different to your account here) and then create a new support ticket :smiley:

1 Like

Having the same problem here, haven’t needed a help account until now, figured I’d wait a few weeks and see if an update fixed it, got the “rewards” change But no referral page still getting the code 6001 and apparently the website isn’t safari friendly because It took some work and refreshing with a “browser doesn’t accept cookies” Bs to get the damn email link sent, now I’m stuck on the choose your secret password page and the faaker won’t do anything!

Excited to promote when anytask drops but not helpful if I can’t show my referral!

Finally got in after trying multiple things , what a headache, ended up using the chrome browser and using the password change link(even though I was never able to set the first password) but I’m in, 90% of the population would have walked away and given up- not a good thing

1 Like