Phase 2 community Update from Richard Ells 19/05/2020

Or down as it is now

3 Likes

I think for this period is not a good idea for the phase two i’m not sur it will work but good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

para mim tambem seria muito bom

2 Likes

bom de mais este app

2 Likes

Truth is we like to earn using easyway. The cloud mining was GONE.
UNINSTALL…

3 Likes

otimo adoro ver isso

3 Likes

Me too I have not renew my own

2 Likes

I hope those folks that bought the ETN Cellphone (M1) thinking about it’s mining features are good doing tasks… (Any)

2 Likes

“The phone that pays you back”! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes, we will need some rapid rebranding there.

I don’t have a problem with it stopping, it would have ended eventually anyway, and although it’s been talked about in the community a bit, the abruptness of it today was a surprise.

Hopefully the MM has done its job in giving us a user base to build on even though some of them will simply cease their involvement altogether. Interesting to think where we would be if the MM had never existed, better, worse, same…?

ETA: The M1 still pays you back! :smiley:

3 Likes

So can anyone confirm is there is any way I can mine electroneum via pc or phone other than the new app?

2 Likes

I think the halving is in July, if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

If it is free, it is a “gift”. You cannot “earn” a gift, otherwise it would be “compensation”.

1 Like

It is way over due for Phase 2. It should have started last year. But Anytasks is over a year late.

2 Likes

Please dont mention me about free or no free or gift or something else this is not about that. The first release its cloud mining and now job apps. Thats the point.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hmm, that’s a good direction to go for ‘adopting’ more etn usage to the mass public. Just hoping that the balance I had from the reward system actually goes to my wallet since I had yet to seen any indication of it being transfer to mine.
Anyway, looking forward to what would happen in the future for this coin (been following it even at it lowest market price) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Eu quero apenas ganhar bastantes etn

1 Like

It is not a matter of being selfish or not understanding the policies and technical issues that involve ETN. For me and for the majority of us who are from poor countries it is simple, if the tasks are too complex to require a very specific level of knowledge or paying little in relation to the work performed will not be worth it and us we will leave

5 Likes

yes understood. but what you say is this: I’m poor and can/will not learn so give me money for free.

Wouldn’t it sound better: OK I’ll try my best to learn something new and make money out of it

10 Likes

I think expecting more than a very tiny percentage to switch to selling digital skills is unrealistic. It is up to them of course, the opportunity is there. No guarantee they will sell what they list anyway, does the world really need another 300,000 people to photoshop their holiday snaps?

It is what it is and it had to end eventually. I’d like to think some MM coins have stayed in the ecosystem and been used locally, then the MM will have done its job as being a free sample to encourage further use.

4 Likes