Phase 2 community Update from Richard Ells 19/05/2020

The ETN rewards stopped gradually moving to phase 2, this will lead to drop of users on the network. If they could reason this the main countries holding powers of technology firmly ain’t even aware this app. They will be drastic decrease in users this will also lead to rise of apps like “Pi-network” “Coin” “Dent”. ETN not withstanding might still have value but upcoming months-Years will fade off. We are looking at what can change the world drastically, Is like feeding a child candy at the end of every week, the moment you stop, if the child finds it not welcoming and sees a better one it switches. ETN hasn’t touched the economic bomb countries yet this is what is helping “Btc” “Eth” “Bch”. There are alot of stragies to lead “ETN” to the rise.

6 Likes

tasks on anytask should be easier to do. most of the tasks i’ve seen requires too much knowledge i don’t think professionals will use etn to work yet.

1 Like

Eu não entendi muito mas vamo ver

3 Likes

See, am not so Happy about this new plan because many people do not have the time, knowledge and resource for this anytask. Sincerely speaking the idea is not so ideal.

2 Likes

I have a busy schedule and I don’t require the technical skills of doing digital tasks. So it’s going to be hard for me to earn ETN, that way. So my only option is to just buy more because I’m in this because I believe the price per ETN will go up the coming years. So then looking at the stock exchanges. I’m familiar with none of them. I’m on coinbase currently. And having to register at more exchanges. Exposing my driver’s license or/and pictures of my face and so forth… I’m not really keen of it. And having to go through that process.

So for me the only way to acquire more is by stock exchanges. Before cutting the rewards it would have been nice If you could have implemented ways to buy or be available on more stock exchanges. Some of the listed requires that you are in UK having a UK bank account and so forth. Others somewhat I China.

I see that in countries that are poorer than where I am will even have a harder time being able to complete digital tasks where the payment is justified due to being poorer, maybe not having a decent computer to do the work on…

1 Like

U think so because you have gathered a lot, u want it to stop so the value will increase. Then u sell and be happy while we that do not have enough will be left unhappy right :unamused::unamused::confused:

I keep seeing comments about people being disappointed about the rewards system being shut off, often times followed by statements like “I worked hard to get referrals” or other statements of that sort which has a hint of selfishness.

For those people please allow me to put a couple things in perspective:

1. The rewards system was never meant to be around for ever. The goal was 3-5 years which has come to pass. Unfortunately because the price stayed low for so long, it forced a shorter time period. This was never hidden so there is no point in feeling disappointed because you should have known it was never going to last. It was mathematically impossible…this is a crypto with limited supply.

2. If you feel like your efforts have gone to waste for those rewards, I want you to realize two things. First, if you think getting people to sign up for a rewards system is hard work, feel free to go work for ETN who sends people around the world to educate (not to mention those working behind the scenes to make adoption a reality). The self pity is a slap in the face of everyone at ETN that is actually working hard while you sit on the couch and wait for the fruit of their labor. Second, every person you sign up is a person in the ecosystem which will only further the cause and provide a better chance of success. Your efforts did not go to waste. I know it’s tough plastering referral codes all over the internet and talking to people about ETN, but those efforts helped get ETN to where it is today and you will benefit from it in the long run.

In conclusion, everyone needs to think big picture here. All the efforts to this point have gotten us here. We have a lot further to go, but we are miles ahead of most other projects and for that we should all be very appreciative for the opportunity RE and team has given us. We should be thanking every person at Electroneum for the actual hard work they have been doing for years and continue to cheer them on.

12 Likes

Hey, bro please don’t confuse your sentiment with your investment do you know that there is no coin did an airdrop like that for almost 3 years!!! 3 years of rewards !! do you think that investors in ICO since 2017 want that to continue? if u are looking at yourself you want to get rewards without any loss so there is a lot of investors who spend a lot of money on this project and they are already in a loss! and this rewards helped the phase one of electroneum project and there is no way to keep that for a lifetime, if that continue this project will truly fail and no one will benefit so we must remove our feelings from our investment bro

6 Likes

Nice this site i like this site. But kichui buji na

1 Like

Great project with potential teams

1 Like

all those who want to have “free” etn please join me to mine alt coins and exchange it to etn. I’ve been doing this for months now earning thousands of etn with my PC’s GPU and CPU. At the present price I make about 30-60 etn/day. of course I pay for electricity and my PC is slowly wearing out but I mine with a future bigger price in mind so it will be worth it because I hold my etn for long term.

6 Likes

Please I have posted so many things in that any task and it was declined I don’t know things to post on that any tax please can someone explain to me what kind of post is needed in that any task

2 Likes

Electruneum please note that your platform is no longer a cloud mining again how can you bring in this any task did you think is every body that knows and willing to sell something all the time on that any task am very disappointed on you guys because electruneum that said there cloud miner is no longer cloud miner,and remember that we have been mining for free even as that any task is there the cloud mining have never gone out for one day so please you people should try and bring back the cloud mining because it’s not everybody that will be able to participate on any task as I’m talking to you I can’t handle that any task because it’s too hard for me and my referrals please bring down the cloud mining That I Used to Know before

2 Likes

Electroneum this your new 2 phase is hard please let There Be cloud mining and also be any task so that people that want cloud mining will be on cloud mining and people that want any task will be on any task is not everybody that can handle any task is very difficult for some people please I don’t like as you guys change this rules is getting me annoyed and is making some people to go out from your platform it will make you guys lose customers as well because so many people will start going out they won’t be able to participate on your platform anymore and they won’t be able to vote you guys in anything you are doing but if there is cloud mining and any task they will be rating you guys high

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have done it that way because sometimes the AirDrop help some people so you shouldn’t have stop the AirDrop even if there is a new future

3 Likes

if rewards would have continued the price of etn would’ve gone to 0.0000000001 which means that you should have gotten 100000000 etn daily to keep your reward worth $3. this means that the rewards would have run out in a week for 100k people. so the rewards would have stopped anyway.

stopping rewards helps etn to keep or increase its price so the project can help people more by providing a fast and cheap payment system.

if you want to eat you have to make money to buy food.
anytask helps you make money by selling your work to a worldwide audience

5 Likes

Richard explained the reasoning behind the rewards system so many times but still people are complaining about it. Come on guys no project can just give away coins like this. Lets get more engaged with using the coin to establish a real working economy for all those who can benefit from it. The value of the coin is meaningless until we can establish more ways to use it in a sustainable way. Everyone doing a little to help will ensure the success. Good luck to all and thanks for all the ETN family who have contributed to this project.

8 Likes

I don’t see the point of those who keep saying that they have no time to perform tasks at AnyTask .com because they are busy with work or with more important things. Clearly and simply put, they are obviously earning more with their current jobs and those other things, thus they do not need AnyTask for them to get paid. Nonetheless, they could be patrons of services being sold, not to mention that they could also leverage from the tasks they buy by reselling it to customers who are not aware of the platform yet.

But the abovementioned is not the case for other people in underdeveloped areas. AnyTask could be their only avenue to cater on service needs of the “busy people” worldwide.

Funny also how other people complained about ETN having no use case and only giving out free coins (cloud mining reward). Now that we are moving on to the next phase with lots of use cases, people are complaining about the discontinued cloud mining.

I guess there are always these persons who’ll keep on finding problems with every solution. Let’s just support ETN. Peace.

12 Likes

Look bud, no offense, but if you’re saying that the reason why Electroneum must retain the cloud mining is to prevent those people (who ONLY cloud mine) from going out of this platform, then that would literally keep ETN and its community from developing and moving forward.

We must accept that ETN is finite and there’s just enough coins to circulate worldwide and that there’s not enough free stuff forever.

3 Likes

It’s a nice decision, anything done to move the currency forward is fine by me… :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes